Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Sibling Rivalry

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6979  by promo30
 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 pm
I would really like this to be with either Mercedes or Nikita. They are my two favorites for the brother sister scenes. This would be a two parter.

Video 1:
Mercedes or Nikita walks into the room and sees their brother playing a video game. They see how intense he looks and his sister that he is going to beat her high score. Well she is not to happy because she is very competitive. So she tries to distract him with but nothing is working. So she starts slowly take her clothes off and does a strip tease. She can see this is distracting her brother because she can see he boner poking through his pants. So she says "Stand up little brother let's see if you can beat my score while i am sucking your big cock" So she gets on her knees and starts going to town on his cock. She looks back at the tv and see's he's close so she tell's him "Oh your cock feels so great it my mouth i want you to cum on face. Come on little brother blow your hot load on your big sisters face!" Little brother cums all over his sister's face. (Need a lot of Cum) After little brother cums on her face he falls back on the couch and big sister looks back and sees that he didn't beat her score. Big sister stands up and says "Looks like I'm not that only one that sucks around here. Nice try little brother."

Video 2:
A few days later little brother ended up beating his big sisters score while she wasn't around. Little brother walks into the room and sees that his sister is playing the game and is trying to beat his score. Well big sister is prepared for her brother to walk into the room. She is just wearing her bathrobe and it is wide open. She figured it would distract him from messing with her while she's trying to beat his score. She tells her brother he will let him wank it to her over in the chair if he leaves her alone. So little brother starts out in the chair and his big sister is giving him encouragement to wank it. Well little brother sees that she is getting closer to beating is score. So he walks over to her and starting sticking he cock in her face. She starts to say something and he shoves his cock in her mouth. Well big sister is determined to beat his score that she just lets him stick is cock in her mouth and lets him fuck her mouth. Just when she is about to beat his score he pulls out and shoots his load right in her eyes and it causes her to lose and she doesn't beat his score. Big sister "Oh you dirty bastard i was about to beat your score. Looks like i am the only one that sucks around here now. Well played little brother."
 #7025  by promo30
 Sun May 06, 2012 3:00 am
Honestly i would like to see them both do those scenes in some shape or form.