Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Another Flexing Scenario

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7012  by Proboobs
 Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm
Hi Lee! I've a suggestion for a masturbation instruction / flexing clip!!!

You = One of the WIN girls!!! (Demi!!!)

We are two bodybuilders who compete for the IFNB, the International Federation of Naked Bodybuilding. So I have to workout all naked, and you can wear your smallest bikini or monokini. You're my partner, and we're preparing a coreography for the competition. So we have to do together some bodybuilding moves, like flexing our massive muscles, showing our pecs and biceps, back poses, front and lateral poses... and so on... Naturally we have to grunt a lot! But for winning the competition, we have to impress the judges not only with our coreography and our grunts, but also with my cumshot. So i have to start to stroke my big cock, always flexing my muscles, following the rythm of your coreography, (like when you pump your biceps faster, I have to pump my cock faster, when you do a lateral pose, I have to jerkoff my cock in a lateral pose too...). At the end could be better a cum countdown! It will be a very large cumshot, and also you will be impressed by that. We are the greatest team! We're two bodybuilders champions, so we'll able to win the competition!