Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jess West

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7041  by promo30
 Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 pm
I was just curious when the Jess West scene where she is being hypnotized is going to be posted?
 #7068  by shootbinladen
 Sat May 12, 2012 6:54 am
I couldn't find the official Jess West topic so i'll just post the idea's here.

Again the cameraman is you.

Scene 1: the birthday gift.

Little note perhaps this one is also something for Danielle Maye or Katie K?

Today is you're birthday and you come home after a long day at work only to find your girlfriend (played by Jess) has tied herself to the bed wearing her most sexy lingerie.
She's also gagged herself with a scarf and there's a note + the keys the cuffs lying on her belly.

You read the note and it says that Jess wishes you a happy birthday and she gives you a free all you can do with her pass.

I've made up 3 possible scenarios.

Number 1: The wank off.
You untie one of Jess's hands and you tell her to wank you until you orgasm, she can remove her gag so she can taunt or appreciate you.
She let's you cum on either her face or breasts (doesn’t matter for me).

Number 2: The blowjob.
You only remove Jess's gag and you place your cock in front of her face, Jess has to give you a blow job.
When you feel that you're nearly cuming you wank off you cum on either her face or breasts (doesn’t matter for me).

Number 3: (Simulated) Sex.
In this one you pull her panties down and you start having simulated sex, that means of course no real sex (duh) but the choice is yours/hers.
When you feel that you're nearly cuming you wank off you cum on her stomach near the bellybutton.

The scene ends in the same way, you retie/regag Jess and you leave her while you're going to have dinner leaving Jess for dessert.

Scene 2: Neighborhood watch

In this scene you play a single guy living in a random home.
Jess plays one of your neighbor's and she's part of the neighborhood watch program, but she's also a cop.

Jess arrives at you home giving you an leaflet about the neighborhood watch and she asks you if she can check the security of your home.
You agree to this since a free security check up is never going to hurt someone.

Jess inspects the home and she finds that everything is alright, almost perfect.
You walk her back to the door and Jess starts to talk about that she understands that the security is perfect.
You're a cute single guy and it would be a shame if anyone is going to hurt you, in short Jess is starting to hit n you.
Of course you can resist Jess and she comes back in to the living room.

Jess starts to teasingly strips and she gets down on her knees giving you a blowjob (or hand job).
The scene ends with you having an orgasm and Jess getting dressed, she says that she will keep an close eye on your home and she leaves.
 #7117  by admin
 Sat May 19, 2012 6:09 pm
promo30 wrote:I was just curious when the Jess West scene where she is being hypnotized is going to be posted?

Theres quite alot of other girls on the server waiting to be an update but i will put it to the front of the queue (with Jess' scenes) and make it her next update for her, should be in the next 2 - 3 days ;)
 #7229  by TWATTERED
 Sun May 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Jess West, wow this ssite just gets better and better! C i am goin 2 have 2 have a proper look round see what other delites you have here ?
:D
 #7232  by admin
 Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 am
TWATTERED wrote:Jess West, wow this ssite just gets better and better! C i am goin 2 have 2 have a proper look round see what other delites you have here ?
:D

Lots and lots a great girls here, over 70 models, lots of them well known girls and some unknowns, a nice mix i think :D
 #7440  by Thondervult
 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 am
Hypno-Sis was magnificent! Jess' performance was great, the scene was the perfect length and we got to see a really satisfying facial in the end!

Top stuff! :D