Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Different Idea?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7579  by jose
 Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:41 pm
I admit this is not an idea I technically invented myself and it is influenced by another website. And also by a previous WIN scene that I enjoyed where mercedes was on the phone during the scene.

Well during this scene what if she was married and phoning her husband while giving you instructions. She could be wanking you while talking to her husband as if nothing is going on, putting down the phone here and there to give you explicit encouragement. Or alternatively she could be telling the person on the phone exactly what is going on, she could have had a fight with them and is getting back at them. There could be moments when she is giving you a blowjob when she is talking to the other person on the phone with her mouthful lol, which I thought was the highlight of this other site. I can send you a link to give you an idea lee if that is allowed. On the other site the girls wear wedding rings which I also think would be a good idea even if there was a fake ring they could wear as part of the costume.

The idea is versatile too. The other person on the phone could be her dad instead. She could be phoning him acting innocent as if nothing is going on. Or she could be phoning to get back at him talking to him with her mouthful about what she has to do for money because of him.

Any feedback would be good. I admit the idea is strange lol.
 #7584  by phatcat01
 Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm
a scene where she is talking to her mom, dad or boyfriend while sucking and jerking off her brother would be great.