Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More willing girls

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7658  by promo30
 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 am
Since Mercedes and kiki are gone the girls now seem not to be as willing as they were. When can we see some more brother sister scenes with cum shots to the face?
 #7660  by nanthony
 Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 am
I with u on this one promo30, and there's supposed to be a new website, but it seems to be taking an age!! Please keep us updated WIN
 #7661  by phatcat01
 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:49 pm
I'm on onboard with these guys too. I love the website still, but its getting away from what i came here for. I like the brother sister scenes, and the girls now are starting to open up to the fake cock and facials, so please try to implement these together with the brother sister scenes from before, especially with danielle maye coming back and if michelle monaghan comes back and another girl who wasn't open to it before. please try to persuade the girls into the incest scenes because thats what the site was really rolling with a while back. and i think everyone really loved it. and now with the bigger cum shots and girls really playing with the fake cock with hand jobs,blow jobs, and virtual sex scenes, i think more or them should open up to the idea. its only role-play and fantasy for the guys. but as always though, keep up the great work lee, i know its tough to please everyone!
 #7667  by admin
 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am
I really do understand you guys wanting the bro/sis stuff and i know you are getting fed up waiting, i am too but as i'm having a complete redesign of the database etc thats why it's taking so long but all i can say is when the new site is up and running you will have plenty of scenes to go at whether you want all incest or a mix of both, it will definitely be worth the wait, you will have lots of incest scenes, not just bro/sis :D
 #7710  by Fan
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:35 pm
No "step" bollocks, makes incest pointless