Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• dancing videos

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7702  by monkee
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:22 am
Lee, any chance on the next lot of dancing videos you do, can you get some more ass shaking?

I've Shay Hendrix has an amazing ass I would love to see as she jiggles and shakes. Katie K too!
8-)
 #7703  by wickedtit
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 am
I agree with monkee. Dancing videos are amazing - plenty of boob bouncing in tight clothing.
 #7704  by admin
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 am
monkee wrote:Lee, any chance on the next lot of dancing videos you do, can you get some more ass shaking?

I've Shay Hendrix has an amazing ass I would love to see as she jiggles and shakes. Katie K too!
8-)

Ass shaking .... no probs! ;)
 #7706  by wickedtit
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:13 pm
lee wrote:
monkee wrote:Lee, any chance on the next lot of dancing videos you do, can you get some more ass shaking?

8-)

Ass shaking .... no probs! ;)

....and boob bouncing?
 #7707  by monkee
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:25 pm
Awesome! Lee you're a legend!

But yeah boob bouncing too, and lots and lots of ass shaking!

Trying to think of others I would love to see shake their ass.

Mercedes
Charlie (kloe)
Abi Toyne
Penny L
 #7708  by admin
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 pm
monkee wrote:Awesome! Lee you're a legend!

Mercedes
Charlie (kloe)
Abi Toyne
Penny L

Charlie has already done 3 dancing videos (on thursday), they haven't been cut yet but to my recollection, she did shake her ass and bounce her tits! ;)
 #7709  by monkee
 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 pm
lee wrote:
monkee wrote:Awesome! Lee you're a legend!

Mercedes
Charlie (kloe)
Abi Toyne
Penny L

Charlie has already done 3 dancing videos (on thursday), they haven't been cut yet but to my recollection, she did shake her ass and bounce her tits! ;)

Wow! Can't wait to see those!
 #7711  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 am
I'm in complete agreement with this thread. I'm actually surprised more English speaking sites are not banking on high-res, high frame rate dance videos, after those oily Japanese nude/bikini videos have done so well.
 #7780  by monkee
 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 pm
Loving the Bonus videos Lee!!!

As well as the other "Dancing" videos!!