Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Tease and denial scene

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8122  by Xeroconform
 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:54 am
I checked through the past vids and noticed that very few of them end in denial. Aside from a few tease scenes and some of the red light green light scenes I couldn't find any where the model forcefully says to put your cock up you don't get to cum. I realize that most users simply want to pound one out with a sexy girl telling them what to do, but I would love to see a few scenes in which you are teased and tormented and then told you get no release. This could easily play into two part scenes in which one denies and the next gives you the delayed gratification. The theme would work for both "straight" scenes where the model would play a mistress (I would love to see a fetish outfit) or simply a dominate instructor (i.e. teacher, co worker, etc.) or a "WINCEST" scene where a sister or stepmother could knowingly tease and then laughingly say, "No, you can't do that" repeating this until she gets dressed again and leaves. Of course this is just an idea and I don't know if anyone else would want scenes like this, but if you would be interested please speak up so everyone knows the demand is there.