Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Weird Wanks?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8144  by Edibas
 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am
Personally, I really like the "Weird Wanks" videos. Do you plan on shooting more Weird Wanks videos with some of the girls? I'd really love to see that "series" continue.
 #8152  by admin
 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:29 pm
Edibas wrote:Personally, I really like the "Weird Wanks" videos. Do you plan on shooting more Weird Wanks videos with some of the girls? I'd really love to see that "series" continue.

I'm glad you like the idea of the scenes, i think there is considerable mileage in these "Weird Wanks" scenarios so i think there will be lots more coming our way soon! ;)
 #8812  by messud
 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:44 pm
used to be a member of the main wank site here ! quite excited to see the weirdwanks site coming up and also i'm reading stuff about the WINCEST site which to be honest sounds nice aswell :) always like the demi scott "brother" videos *a lot*.

but thats my main point... please, lee, bringt back demi scott as much as psosible :D its hard to find her on the web. basically i just linger around sites where she's active :) but they're way too rare. bring on demi and im in :D definitely will keep an eye on this place again....

cheers!
martin