Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WW] incest scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8167  by FingerBane
 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 pm
I was wondering if you could have other models, besides just Nikita do incest scenes. It seems like Nikita has taken all the scenes, do other models not feel comfortable enough to do them or something? My favorites are when the model is into it, not blackmailed or hypnotized. Pretty much you could use the same scripts from nikita's videos, just with different models.

Also I was wondering if you could try out more step mum and step dad videos. Like just have the model say step mum/dad a few times at the beginning and then mum/dad throughout the rest of the video.

I like the model Nikita, always have. I don't know why she got implants, she was perfect before getting them.
 #8192  by outlawxiii
 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 am
lee wrote:As discussed in another thread, the WINCEST site will be up and running soon, there will be lots (and lots) of girls doing the incest scenes for that site, not just Nikita.

This cannot happen soon enough!
 #8203  by Lozan0
 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm
Hello everyone. Been meaning to share my wild ideas for some time. Here's my suggestion/request for scene and perhaps successful series: Hope Lee and the rest approve...

Wincest ideas:

Under Sexy/Horny Auntie(s):

title suggestion, "Two Aunties, Doubly Fun Birthday"

Introductory/ back-story:

Mum's away at work. A very lucky nephew (his birthday today) is alone at home (closeup of two or more photos of two, beautiful, smiling women in candid settings) Apparently wanking over these photographs he recently took of his favorite, but "happily married" and obviously, very sexy aunties in their bikinis at a family gathering. (He apparently took the photos himself, and is unaware that they are both very turned on by his undivided attention and whatever other intentions he may have had. [/color]After all, he is family...)

Unbeknownst to him, his own sister has been recruited by the horny aunties to spy on him and report the juiciest details to them directly and in secret. (Unknown as to why the alliance or loyalty to the aunts, perhaps she has had motivation/incentive to continue such reports)[/color]

>>>SCENE BEGINS<<<<
On this day, the sister has previously telephoned the aunties and has quietly slipped out of the house, letting the pair come inside the house while her brother wanks over the aforementioned photos. The aunties are both dressed in their office attire; blouse/skirt and heels...but still quite fetching (Behaving normally, so as to not arouse suspicion over their arrival or intentions ) One of the two ladies then closes the curtains at the front, while the other bolts the door shut behind them as they take their heels off, and put down their handbags, etc; quietly looking for their "birthday boy". The idea was that they would come over and show him a good time before Mum gets home.

The horny aunties"pretend to catch him at it" as they make their presence known by first knocking on his bedroom door, and opening his door...

("It's just us, your favourite aunties!" and relate to him that they are all alone and they've come to give him "a very sexy birthday!" , and "much better than just our bikinis!", they muse as they slowly strip totally nude in front of him, leaving only their heels and some jewelry, earrings on... they stand there, posing and encouraging him to look all he wants and that he 'no longer needs the photographs' because they will now "give him the real thing from now on, just for the asking..." They then lock the bedroom door....

All the while making it clear that they are very turned on by how much he's "grown". they encourage him to keep wanking, and to get it/keep it "nice and hard" for them. They also suggest that if this works out, and he keep his grades up at school, his 'nice' cock will have a "nice warm and very wet place to put it in from now on..."[/color]

At this point, they ask if he's ever touched some "nice tits" before and if he wants to touch them and feel their pussies that he shouldn't be shy.....

("Would you like to run your hands all over my body?" one asks after the other.) After remarks on how "nice" his cock is, the ladies are all over him and are trying to get him to decide which of them he wants to give him head first.

While they take turns blowing him,they suggest that Mum should be home in an hour or so, and that they have more than plenty of time to do the deed and get dressed. (this will be their little secret, no one, "not even your uncle(s) need know."

They both assure him that they made sure his sister wouldn't ever say a thing...in fact, she will "let us know the next time it would be convenient "so we can sneak you out to a motel room and have a lot more fun....")

(The plan is to get done and dressed before Mum arrives, and pretend they just stopped by to "pop in and say hello/happy birthday then pop out", with a more intense, secret rendezvous set for a future date. (hopefully a sexy series of clips!)

>>>>>>>END SCENE<<<<<

>>
As Always, NO MALE is actually needed. I was hoping this one could be shot the way Mercedes "Auntie's Blowjob" was shot. OR you could improvise with the plastic cock<<<

>>NOTE, all of your willing models are suitable for this one. details can be implied/written in the intro. A script can be added/ad-libbed and it would still have that wonderful impact. I always hoped that Mercedes and Leona would be the horny aunts. But looking at the vast array of sensual beauty, I imagine this could be tailored to any pair; Leona/Denise Hayley Marie,
Charley Green, Casey B.,Abi Toyne, Shay, Lucy Alexander, Emma, Michelle M, Jessie, Nat H, Sofia Matthews... any pairing where the women can lend that possibly married, but adventurous pair of aunties" persona, and with endless combinations...And that it could spin off into a sexy series with "secret rendezvous"
in mind. Hope you can make this work!<<
Last edited by Lozan0 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #8208  by Lozan0
 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 am
From my posted suggestion above. I am hoping the reader understands that parts written have to be incorporated into an introduction/epilogue.

Since I am not much of a writer, I probably left some details unclear in my suggestion:

First: no need for an actual Male actor; the above can be satisfied the same way most WIN clips are presented. In Mercedes'
"Auntie's Blowjob", for example, her simulation was very engaging and effective. I imagine the same careful shooting would work with two women (perhaps the decoy cock could be employed for the fun of it?) I'm sure that two lovely ladies could make the simulation worthwhile.

Second: I have a version with more dialogue, which could have been posted. (I just wanted the gist of the scene put out there without boring the reader) My random choice of highlighted text was only done to engage the reader, and clarify my lousy writing style...

I have more ideas to share, hope you enjoy all of them..Cheers! :mrgreen:
 #8221  by Lozan0
 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 pm
Hello Again, everyone:

Couldn't wait to get my second suggestion out there for consideration. You will soon notice that the majority of my incest suggestions will include one or more very adventurous aunties (!!). Hope that these will grab the attention of someone. All of my suggestions will be filled out with at least some hint of the surroundings/facial expressions, etc., (atmosphere) so that all can enjoy what was originally envisioned.

Wincest ideas:

2nd sugg
Under Sexy/Horny Auntie(s):

Possible title "Two Horny Aunties in the Woods"

Introduction/ back-story:

The woods outside of town. A family is on holiday, and have set out this morning on a hike. Mum , her son and Sis were on
the trail several kilometers ahead, where they stopped earlier (Mum asks her son for the camera gear that he's
been put in charge of
. It is nowhere to be found in his backpack or gear.He KNOWS he had it earlier, and made every effort to ensure he had not misplaced it before the hike began. He believes he left it behind, back in his own tent....)

Mum is upset with him , but knows he'll go back for it. He sets off down the trail, leaving Mum and sis behind...

(He is totally unaware that His two lovely aunties are behind all of this, and secretly had his sis remove the camera gear from his pack earlier, knowing full well that he would be all alone on the rugged trail back to the campsite and they could then have their way with him for a moment.) The horny aunties have made a special trip, parked their automobile outside the camp area, (undetected by the rest of the family) and have plans to leave camp as soon as they realize their 'objective'. They are presently just meters behind the trio, carefully hiding themselves in the shadows to avoid detection. They have a very nice surprise for their favourite nephew. They have each known for sometime that he's been wanking off to photos and video of the pair........

>>>scene<<<<

A trail in the woods. the camera angle and movement suggests a male walking along a trail back to the campsite (POV style).
Obviously surprised at the two ever-smiling, beautiful, bikini-clad ladies (wearing pumps/heels!) who are in now in front of him , and they're following his direction of movement and actually begin walking side by side with him.

The two motion him to remain quiet and they hug him one after the other as they walk.

"Recognize your aunties, yet?", Aunty 1 asks. (His obvious daze catches aunty 1 and her curvaceous figure)

"Hello!," Aunty 2 softly smiles as she sings out, " surprised to see us here?", (she waves before his face, POV style)

"Forgot something, did you?", Aunty 1 lovingly says, " And you were told to go all the way back to camp and retrieve this?"
(she holds up the camera gear as they continue walking, then then come to a stop. he can't help but admire the wonderful sight he is beholding) "I'm afraid we are both to blame for that....", she continues, " We both arranged this meeting with you."

We're sure by his lack of response he can't help but be surprised and aroused at the same time.

"Speechless, huh," Aunty 2 chimes in

" We know about the photos you have of us..... and you wanking over our photos!", Aunty 1 blurts out. Her face showing her obvious approval

"And we love it," the other adds, " and we want to see it for ourselves!"....we want to watch you pull out your cock and
wank!...."

"So how do like our bikinis?", Aunty 1 asks. They smile because they notice he's getting a hard-on, as they touch themselves suggestively, knowing his full attention is on them. He must now be aware that they are both very turned on by both his undivided attention and the meaty member that is growing in his trousers.

We'll give you the camera back ONLY IF you promise to stay for a little bit of fun? They can see that their question has been answered with his longing eyes, (At this point the camera looking at them both suggests a definite 'YES'.

As they each massage/rub their breasts and tease him by flashing a little skin from each of the parts of the bikinis, " Do you REALLY want to have a little bit of fun with us BOTH?", Aunty 2 coyly says, smiling and looking directly at him suggestively.

"Should we show you everything we've got? Would you like that?", one says.

We won't say anything, we promise", the other says, as they look at each other and smile. As they
look back at him, they both say, "it'll be our secret....Mum will never know that your aunties began to strip naked in front of her soni!"

The two begin to strip totally nude in front of him, and because the trail requires footwear, leave the heels on. "Where is that
nice cock we've heard so much about?", Aunty 1 teases, adding, " Don't worry, we told your sister to persuade Mum that you'd be detained awhile.....We made sure of that. So don't forget to thank sis later? As they move around him completely nude, they emphasize he should thank his sis for what he's about to experience....

The two begin to move around him and in front of him repeatedly, and take turns speaking, "We can't help ourselves.... we both would love a young, hard cock to play with. and why look elsewhere? You have everything we need...,
and we can keep it in the family....You're a lucky boy, your two hot aunties craving your hard cock..."

All the while, the ladies are now writhing and cavorting nude to his delight, and reassure him that no one else is around and
that this is their secret. "we are also dying to see how much cumyou have in that nice , hard cock of yours. (they both make a physical moves for, then hand motions to pull his cock out and they coo with pleasure as they get their first look.
(Both of them are trying very hard to contain their enthusiasm as to the possibilities of shagging right there. Nephew's cock is a definite turn on for them. We see from their expressions that they are getting even hornier

..they conclude that they might not have time, and Aunty 1 looks directly at Aunty 2 while they begin to handle his cock ("No, you tend to scream", then adds, "His Mum and sis might hear us....!")

"Just a nice blowjob and maybe let him wank over us and have him cum on us.", Aunty 1 says, " But first, you need to get it raging hard for us while we give you a nice show and tease".....

" For now," Aunty 2, disappointed she couldn't 'try his cock on for size' but still smiling. The other one agrees and smiles up at him also, and repeats, "For now"

We continue to the mostly generic description,but by no means boring...

as in previous suggestion:

All the while making it clear that they are very turned on by how much he's "grown". they encourage him to keep wanking, and
to get it/keep it "nice and hard for them. they also suggest that if this works out, and he keep the secret, his nice cock will have a "nice warm and wet placeto put it into from now on..."

At this point, they ask if he's ever touched some "nice tits" before and if he wants to touch them and feel their bottoms and cunts that he shouldn't be shy

("Would you like to run your hands all over my body?" one asks after the other.) They walk around and bend over and jiggle their breasts. After remarks on how nice his cock is, the ladies are all over him and are trying to get him to decide which one of the two aunties gets to put her mouth on it first. " Which Aunty's mouth do you want on your cock first? Aunty n's mouth? or Aunty m's mouth?" (He has a tough decision to make)

While they take turns with him,they suggest that "Your Mum has no idea that her own two sisters are going to be needing her
son's cock 'from now on!'

"Maybe when we get back home, we can get together at my house,"
one of the ladies suggests.

"And my house the next!", the other says.

"then back at my house....", the first says smiling

"we're going to need you every day this week....!", the other says laughing. As they both look up at him, they ask if he's OK with that....

As they continue to blow him, they revel in the amount of cum, Later tell him to "get dressed, and return quickly to Mum and sis."

" By the way, you can keep our bikinis.....", Aunty 2 whispers as she smiles.

"I guess we're your favourite aunties now, eh?", Both aunties say in unison and smile as they slowly turn. Their gorgeous bodies
a sight to behold.

He can't help but watch as they walk off slowly and obviously very satisfied, totally nude, towards the woods.

>>>>>>>end scene<<<<<<<

>>NOTE, as before NO MALE IS ACTUALLY REQUIRED:

all of your willing models are suitable for this one. It can be shot a la 'auntie's Blowjob' with the models simulating all (or the plastic cock can be used?)

details can be implied/written in the intro. A script can be added/ad-libbed and it would still have that wonderful impact. Here, I would like to see Abi Toyne/Lucy Alexander as the horny aunts. But looking at the vast array of
sensual beauty, I imagine this could be tailored to any pair; Leona/Denise Hayley Marie, Charley Green, Casey B.,Shelly, Nikita..Emma, Michelle M, Jessie, Nat H, Sofia Matthews: any pairing where the women can lend a "adventurous pair of aunties" with endless combinations...Hope you can make this work! :twisted:
 #8239  by Lozan0
 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:24 pm
I'm sorry,

Perhaps I've been too graphic or explicit in my posts. My apologies.

I've noticed very few views in this thread and zero replies, which might indicate that my posts are uninteresting or offensive? Please remember that incest is incest. Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother =INCEST. Aunt, Uncle, Cousin = same. OK.

Perhaps the dual-auntie thing is too much for the modern world? Perhaps!

I've got the following listed as #010 in my scribblings. Maybe this one might be up to speed here: a single aunty fantasy...

I've also included the 'ultra-condensed' version here with no dialogue, but have these available should anyone want to take a look...

Wincest ideas

under Horny Aunties as before, suggestion #010

possible title: AUNTIE CUMS OVER

(no scene here, just the introduction)

Aunty N is curious about her attractive (or 'cute' as she puts it) nephew. She saw that he had a huge bulge in his trousers the last holiday visit. She later realized that this was due to his admiring her figure (source; his blabbermouth sister). Today, she knows Mum's not home right now, and pops in to see if she can get a better look at that 'huge bulge'.

Perhaps my previous error was including 'too-much' information? Problem solved.

Hope this may help some of you make helpful suggestions to improve my suggestions? :?:
Last edited by Lozan0 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #8248  by Lozan0
 Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm
lee wrote:No, theres nothing wrong with your posts, please keep the ideas coming, i've only just got around to reading/catching up on the forum :D

Thank you, Lee.

For a minute there, I thought, "Are my ideas bad enough to merit the 'cold shoulder' ?" Glad it was just a matter of 'having been away' :mrgreen:

And with that, I've got a lot more to toss your way. I will add that the current bevy of current and available WIN models (should they be willing) will probably make us all very happy in the new site. Very wanking happy....

I shall post them as soon as I have them ready.

Cheers