Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WW] incest scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8249  by Xeroconform
 Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:33 pm
There's nothing wrong with your ideas mate. In fact I love the idea of two women in one scene. The idea could also carry over to two daughters, a mom/daughter, or a mom/aunt scene. Might be difficult arranging a shoot like that, but I think it would be worth the effort. I've noticed on the modeling sites that a lot of the girls are comfortable with girl/girl so a willing pair should be out there. Setting up a duo shoot and finding two willing to do WINCEST might make it harder. Don't worry too much about lack of response. I'm sure Lee has his hands full with projects at the moment so just have patience and keep the ideas coming. Speaking from experience not all ideas make it, but I've been thoroughly surprised at how much community involvement is used.

On a side note, will WINCEST have its own board or can you create a designated thread on the existing one? With two sites it could easily get complicated keeping the two apart. I would think that you would shoot for both sites during each shoot with some scenes for site A and some for site B, so having two distinct pools to draw ideas from seems like a good idea.
 #8250  by Lozan0
 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm
Here is the scene extension of my last suggestion, here posted in its 'condensed entirety':

Wincest ideas

under Horny Aunties as before, suggestion #010 B

possible title: AUNTIE CUMS OVER

>>introduction/back-story>>

Auntie N* is curious about her attractive (or 'cute' as she puts it) nephew. She saw that he had a huge bulge in his trousers the last holiday visit. She later realized that this was due to his admiring her figure (source; his blabbermouth sister). Today, she knows Mum's not home right now, and pops in to see if she can get a better look at that 'huge bulge'.

>>>>SCENE,condensed<<<<<<

(knocking heard at front door/ or doorbell heard)

(camera shot shows front door open and Aunty N, dressed in modest trenchcoat/similar greeted at door. She is smiling and asks if Mum is home. Her facial expression shows she knows full well that Mum is NOT.)

(Auntie N offers excuse that she popped in to borrow a kitchen item/items as she steps in, with implied conversation with nephew while heading to the kitchen. She takes off the trenchcoat as she arrives in the kitchen to provide the viewer a glimpse of a very revealing top(no bra) and short skirt/ e.g. very sexy/revealing outfit. She continues searching for the aforementioned kitchen items , without turning around much, obviously giving our lucky nephew time to take it all in..)

(Auntie N asks if he's all alone, again with the obvious knowledge that they are both the only ones in the house. she goes on about how handsome he's become, and asks if he 'has lots of girls after him'. After a back and forth implying he likes 'mature women', and that Aunty N more than suits his fancy, she playfully confronts him about the hard-on she she saw with her own two eyes recently. BY NOW it's more than apparent to the viewer that she has no bra onunderneath the top, and her nipples are protruding nicely)

(She eventually 'gets him to admit' he was either picturing her naked/ saw her undressing/undressed at a particular point in the last visit. She shows that she is both flattered,and interested in escalating things a bit...She notices that he has that bulge again and can't look away, obviously very pleased with the present situation. "Oh you naughty boy!",she exclaims), " Are you still picturing me naked/undressed?" A few moments and then, she affirms that she is his Auntie,and that maybe they could have a bit of fun....asking," You won't tell Mum, will you? ", then, "It's getting awfully hot in here, isn't it?")

With that, she coyly asks if she could see it OUT. " If your Auntie N takes her panties off, will you pull it out then?", she asks.

She pulls off her panties and smiles,telling him not to be shy. She waves her panties around and flings them right at him, asking if she should continue. She continues without waiting for an answer,and pulls her skirt off, flinging it off to the side. now she's implying that she's showed him her bottom half and it his his turn to show her his hard cock. Moments of the camera fixating on the gorgeous auntie, and it is apparent that 'nephew' has complied and she is very impressed and pleased: going on about how her nephew has "a nice, hard cock", and encouraging him to wank in front of her.)

(In time, she asks if she should just go ahead and take her top off, too....and wondering aloud what Mum would say if she were to walk in now, with her tits jiggling, and her bending over, waving her bum at him. the whole time encouraging him to wank quickly.)

The scene can end of of two ways: with her giving a 'helping hand', or offering to 'put it in (her)mouth. either scenario could have the auntie very much enjoying her nephews being ' all grown up' and mention that 'something else has grown doubly' in the short time she's been there. After he's cum (preferably on her/ or everywhere else if model not favorable to idea), she asks if he would care for another secret visit from his Auntie N...and fade out)

>>>>>END SCENE<<<<

RE Auntie N* *insert model name here/suitable scripted name
 #8251  by Lozan0
 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm
Xeroconform wrote:There's nothing wrong with your ideas mate. In fact I love the idea of two women in one scene. The idea could also carry over to two daughters, a mom/daughter, or a mom/aunt scene. Might be difficult arranging a shoot like that, but I think it would be worth the effort. I've noticed on the modeling sites that a lot of the girls are comfortable with girl/girl so a willing pair should be out there. Setting up a duo shoot and finding two willing to do WINCEST might make it harder. Don't worry too much about lack of response. I'm sure Lee has his hands full with projects at the moment so just have patience and keep the ideas coming. Speaking from experience not all ideas make it, but I've been thoroughly surprised at how much community involvement is used.

On a side note, will WINCEST have its own board or can you create a designated thread on the existing one? With two sites it could easily get complicated keeping the two apart. I would think that you would shoot for both sites during each shoot with some scenes for site A and some for site B, so having two distinct pools to draw ideas from seems like a good idea.

Yes , of course. My suggestions are just that. Every red-blooded male hopes his scenarios could be played out. I understand the process.

Hell of a lot of fun actually seeing them up in type,though! Thanks for the info :geek:
 #8252  by Lozan0
 Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:35 pm
Xeroconform wrote:There's nothing wrong with your ideas mate. In fact I love the idea of two women in one scene. The idea could also carry over to two daughters, a mom/daughter, or a mom/aunt scene. Might be difficult arranging a shoot like that, but I think it would be worth the effort. I've noticed on the modeling sites that a lot of the girls are comfortable with girl/girl so a willing pair should be out there. Setting up a duo shoot and finding two willing to do WINCEST might make it harder. Don't worry too much about lack of response. I'm sure Lee has his hands full with projects at the moment so just have patience and keep the ideas coming. Speaking from experience not all ideas make it, but I've been thoroughly surprised at how much community involvement is used.

As for the "variations on a theme", I'm all for it. You could easily spin the suggestions as needed. Should make the whole lot of them all a bit happier :mrgreen:
 #8254  by Lozan0
 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 am
FullFrenzy wrote:Very thorough and lengthy ideas. Liked what I read though.

Thank you for the feedback!

Yes, the mind is a strange one. I don't possess the knack of condensing these ideas just a little more. Seems to be
the norm with me. Here's hoping I can keep them 'round this length always.

In the meantime,thanks for the support. Any criticism, favorable or not is very welcome. ... ;)

Cheers
 #8255  by FingerBane
 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 am
I think we could dive further into the incest pool. Aunt/step Aunt is always trumpt by Mum/Step Mum ^_^
 #8256  by FingerBane
 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:47 am
btw anyone else see nikita being a great step mom, to get her out of the sister role play?
 #8258  by Xeroconform
 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 pm
Mum/ Step-Mum... now that could be fun. Quick idea before work. They both come over for your birthday or some other event. One dresses a bit slutty and the other starts trying to one up her. This escalates until they are trying to out do each other on getting you excited. Mum saying she knows you best and even when you were young you would try to catch her in the nude and steal her knickers. Step Mum saying she's younger and sexier that's why Dad chose her and why you prefer her as well. She knows you wank over her and she admits she wanks over you. A few more rounds like this and you're about to bust. The winner is inconsequential, but one would take a fake load and the other would simply feel dejected. This could spiral into more scenes in which the competition intensifies or into solo scenes where the scenario is continued with just Mum or Step Mum. Keep in mind that I just woke up and this is very rough, but Bane's post got me thinking.
 #8259  by Lozan0
 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:34 pm
FingerBane wrote:btw anyone else see nikita being a great step mom, to get her out of the sister role play?

Absolutely. I would love to see her step into that role.

Any of the models that can persuade the audience with the persona of 'being spoken for' in any sense, and still convince the viewer that they're craving a younger cock has got my vote. I would love to see this formula tested fully... :mrgreen: