Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WW] incest scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8260  by Lozan0
 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm
Xeroconform wrote:Mum/ Step-Mum... now that could be fun. Quick idea before work. They both come over for your birthday or some other event. One dresses a bit slutty and the other starts trying to one up her. This escalates until they are trying to out do each other on getting you excited. Mum saying she knows you best and even when you were young you would try to catch her in the nude and steal her knickers. Step Mum saying she's younger and sexier that's why Dad chose her and why you prefer her as well. She knows you wank over her and she admits she wanks over you. A few more rounds like this and you're about to bust. The winner is inconsequential, but one would take a fake load and the other would simply feel dejected. This could spiral into more scenes in which the competition intensifies or into solo scenes where the scenario is continued with just Mum or Step Mum. Keep in mind that I just woke up and this is very rough, but Bane's post got me thinking.

These are the kind of twisted ideas I was hoping to find here in the first place! Especially the two-ladies-on-one, either totally in-conscientious of the competition that is then unfolding. Their realizing that there REALLY IS "competition" between the two adds the best of the best. Even if the lucky bastard can never make up his mind who to pick, it makes for a great clip or set of clips(hopefully both ladies totally nude at the end, with that sort of 'cheerleader encouragement ' before he explodes)......and yes, the sexy series that follow as you've described them.

I am especially fond of the idea that the ladies would be continuously thinking of new ways to "WIN" over the young cock to her side. (Pun intended) 8-)
 #8294  by Fatcat
 Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 pm
Just an idea (inspired by Faye's excellent 'Sharing Sister'): how about turning the tables a little with a sister who had grown used to brother's pervy attentions? She gets jealous over a new girlfriend, so she is peeping in on him 'accidentally' and tries to regain his interest. I guess it follows naturally from there. This kind of jealousy is pretty common in big families, so I'm suprised none of your stuff had this already.
I particurlarly enjoy the more 'male' view of sex that you get on Danielle Maye's & Faye's videos - they want to turn their brothers on - rather than the humiliation or blackmail stuff.
 #8315  by admin
 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm
Fatcat wrote:Just an idea (inspired by Faye's excellent 'Sharing Sister'): how about turning the tables a little with a sister who had grown used to brother's pervy attentions? She gets jealous over a new girlfriend, so she is peeping in on him 'accidentally' and tries to regain his interest. I guess it follows naturally from there. This kind of jealousy is pretty common in big families, so I'm suprised none of your stuff had this already.
I particurlarly enjoy the more 'male' view of sex that you get on Danielle Maye's & Faye's videos - they want to turn their brothers on - rather than the humiliation or blackmail stuff.

Yes, good idea :D
 #8469  by SmallBoy89
 Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 pm
I have had this idea for awhile and think it could be an interesting video.

Possible title: Who is my favourite wittle nephew?

Introduction: You have just broken up with your girlfriend who you also lived with. To be helpful your favourite aunt offers to let you stay with her for a few days. You have always found her attractive and now that you and her are spending so much time alone with her you are taking the chance you get to know her a little better.

Scene: You hear the door close take a quick look around and believing you are alone head right for her underwear drawer. Taking out the laciest pair of knickers you can find turn and sit on her bed, you start to admire the pair and imagine how good she would look in them. You start to wank. Then you hear the front door close and then you see the door opening. In panic you try to hide your cock with the knickers. In shock she asks what you are doing in her room and with her clothes. Before you can answer she tries to understand “I know you are going through a tough time and are frustrated, I know you have urges that are not getting satisfied right now but you need to do it in the right way”. The real surprise is that now she agrees to let you finish but that you let her watch as you invaded her privacy so need to feel what this is like. You being to stroke again, she insists on removing the knickers so she can see. At this point she breaks out laughing and humiliating you over your cock size. “No wonder your single, that thing is pathetic. God, it has not even grown since I helped change you as a baby”. She insists on guiding you through your wank showing you on her little finger (and by with starts and stops) but saying things like “ah does your aunty make your wittle cock hard?” Always calling herself aunty and getting a go at your cock in while using baby talk and teasing you with her body, slowly showing you different parts. This carries on until you finally cum. At the end she says “that was really fun, don’t worry it will stay between me and my favourite wittle nephew”.

I can imagine this scene working best with a sexy milf like Leona Lee or Abigail Toyne
 #8536  by Xeroconform
 Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:30 pm
Seems like this is still the proper thread for WINCEST ideas. I'm going to leave this really open in terms of specifics, but I would love to see a few daughter/step daughter scenes. The sister/auntie scenes are very nice, but I would greatly appreciate the variety. I know it is probably far too late to get in suggestions for the Roxy scenes with the time difference, but if Samantha is shooting for the second site I would to see if she could do some. Any future models that fit the part would also be most welcome.
 #8570  by Stemizio
 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 am
I would love to see a "virgin sister" scene. Like the younger sis wants to see her brothers cock because she hasn't seen one before. In return she strips naked. She asks him if it's okay for her to touch his cock, of course he lets her do it. As she touches it, his cock gets hard and she continues to stroke his cock while she is rubbing her pussy. She asks if she can put it in her mouth and she stars sucking her brother off until he cums all over her face. The scene ends with her saying "Thanks bro for helping your lil sis out", as she smiles at him.