Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WW] incest scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8616  by SmallBoy89
 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 am
I think a mother/son or auntie/nephew red light green light video would be pretty sexy. It could start off with them walking in to your room to have a talk. They know your very sexually frustrated at the moment and need to get it out. So they guide you through a wank session but tease and toy with you. The whole video they keep calling themselves only mum or auntie.
 #8617  by admin
 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 pm
SmallBoy89 wrote:I think a mother/son or auntie/nephew red light green light video would be pretty sexy. It could start off with them walking in to your room to have a talk. They know your very sexually frustrated at the moment and need to get it out. So they guide you through a wank session but tease and toy with you. The whole video they keep calling themselves only mum or auntie.

Yes, i like it :D
 #8814  by messud
 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:12 pm
for this sort of thing, demi scott is the way to go :D well.. for *any* sort of thing :D:D
 #8848  by Rubles
 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:01 am
Is it possible to film another "anal" scene? I have never suggested a scence before, but I am not sure if a simulated anal scene is in high demand. I have seen 2 other actresses do them and they were very convincing. I am not sure whether I am a minority on this subject. Спасибо!
 #8908  by admin
 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 am
Rubles wrote:Is it possible to film another "anal" scene? I have never suggested a scence before, but I am not sure if a simulated anal scene is in high demand. I have seen 2 other actresses do them and they were very convincing. I am not sure whether I am a minority on this subject. Спасибо!

Tammie Lee has just done an anal, fucked from behind scene, we will be shooting more models doing this type of scene ;)
 #8961  by analfucker
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:01 am
Rubles wrote:Is it possible to film another "anal" scene? I have never suggested a scence before, but I am not sure if a simulated anal scene is in high demand. I have seen 2 other actresses do them and they were very convincing. I am not sure whether I am a minority on this subject. Спасибо!

Who were the two? I know about Mercedes (Demi Scott) but who did the other scene?
 #8962  by Rubles
 Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:25 am
Nikita does one. I am not sure as to what it is called, but it is brother/sister and there is something about a car.