Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WW] More sisters feet scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8206  by lilbrother666
 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 pm
hey wankitnow members speaking as a guy with a major foot fetish i would jst love to see more sisters feet scenes out there theres a couple bt only 1 barefoot scene lucy alexandra (sisters sore feet) i like the idea of skin to skin better im sure im nt alone lol my main idea was in a scene in where tht a sexy older sister comes home late 1 night from a long night clubbing and takes off her sexy gorgeous sweaty essence heels off her sore feet at the door when she comes in or the bro sneeks into her room after she takes them off and goes to get a drink or something like tht to set it up the idea tht bro sneeks about to smell her feet off her sweaty heels while wanking his cock hard obviously :twisted: she comes bk and catches him :oops: she is pissed bt comes around and comes to the idea tht the lil bro cn massage her sore feet for her after a while he starts to smell kiss lick & taste her stunning feet ect she gets her heels and makes lil bro smell them and then hoplefully ends up in a footjob or heeljob or both you guys make it im jst tryin to give gd ideas :?: all ending with a big cum load on those DIVINE feet ... :!: hahaha could u make this scene with a scottish model please would be much appreciated also could the model be wearing black liquid leggings that would make it a dream come true GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 8-)

thanks for listening ... :!:
Last edited by lilbrother666 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #8232  by lilbrother666
 Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 pm
nah man thank you guys tht make the scenes hahaha ;) its amazing tht u can get interactive with ur ideas :D thanks bud :!: wankitnow.com best site on the planet... :!: haha 8-)
 #8274  by admin
 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 am
lilbrother666 wrote:nah man thank you guys tht make the scenes hahaha ;) its amazing tht u can get interactive with ur ideas :D thanks bud :!: wankitnow.com best site on the planet... :!: haha 8-)

Makes me really happy and put even more effort into the site when i get good comments like this :D :D :D
 #8577  by lilbrother666
 Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 am
wt up love the new site wierdwanks.com glad its here awsome to see loadz of new sister scenes i was wondering if u are any closer to finding scottish models :?: and if u do find scottish models and they are not interestead in doing brother sister roleplay could u see if kiki divine would like to do the scene i suggested shes my number 1 girl hands down from the wankitnow arsenal of hotties hahahaha :lol: also the type of heels for this scene i imagine are the exact ones tht lexi lou wears in the scene cum trials and the cherry on top would be black liquid leggings ... :!: i know u cant make everyones scene a reality bt i thought this scene would be appreciated by alot of Bro's out there as there are not to many sister foot fetish scenes anywhere ive searched and come up with nothing hahahaha it would be even better on this site being uk glamour girls we all know saying tht amanda rendall would be incredible... :!: and the best girl tht i could ever think of for it as she is from the same town i am Motherwell in scotland if u could try her i know u are always trying to get new models also i know if u get her for your site or not or if kiki cant do it tht u guys would still make an astounding scene from wt you have because your production team is tht Awsome thanks again for listening to my suggestion hope it all comes together :twisted: