Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Brook Logan scene ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8282  by Xeroconform
 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 am
If this is the Brook Logan I think it is (http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=MissBrook) I have a few ideas. I would really enjoy seeing her playing a schoolgirl.

She could come in wearing a heavy coat thanking you for seeing her so close to fall break and telling you how she is having trouble in her class. She just can't seem to understand the material and was wondering if you could work out a deal with her. She begins to open the coat revealing that she has only lingerie on underneath while telling you that she's seen how you look at her in class. She insist that if she gives you a show and makes you cum that you will give her a better grade so she doesn't have to worry on holiday. She proceeds to undress further and play with her pussy while she playfully begs for better marks. At the end she tells you to cum as she brings herself to climax. After this is over she says that if you do pass her that she would love to come back as she closes her coat back up and blows you a kiss. This scene could also work as a secretary if you replace better grades with a raise, but It's similar to an Elicia Solis scene I suggested.

Another idea is for her to come in giggling and full of energy dressed in full schoolgirl uniform (i.e. argyle socks, skirt, top, a little tie, and I would love to see her in pigtails). She is trying to raise money for the cheer team and really wants you to make a donation. She sets her bag down (the bag is key) and proceeds to do a terrible cheer routine before she knocks over her bag. A vibrator falls out of it and she tries to look shocked. She bends over to pick everything up giving a down her top, but the toy gets away from her and she turns around giving a great view up her skirt. When she turns back around to get up she notices you're excited and says that it's too late to lie. All the girls in class have a crush on you, and she was going to masturbate after she talked with you. If you give her a really big donation she may as well do it now. She strips and plays throughout the scene saying that it really gets her horny to be doing something so naughty. She tells you how all the girls want to see your cock and that they will be so jealous of her. She toys herself for a bit asking you where you want to cum while showing you your options. At the end she decides on her face and begins to beg for your spunk. She could even do a little cheer saying she wants you to C-U-M on her F-A-C-E. She then tells you to bring the check to her in the gym after school because she knows the other girls would love to show their appreciation.

Aside from these scenes you could do a sperm bank scene, a 3MWC, and I think it would work to combine a bra changing scene like some of the models have done with a nipple teasing scene. I don't know if she is willing to do WINCEST, but seeing her as a sister or maybe even a daughter / step daughter would also be very interesting. On a personal note I would love to see her with eye makeup like in her purestorm picture (I think it's irresistible).