Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ashleigh Doll ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8622  by Xeroconform
 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 pm
Since you'll be shooting her in about a week I thought it was a good time to suggest some scenes. I really love her look, it's quintessential bad girl. As always feel free to take or leave these ideas, but here they are.

If she's willing to do WINCEST. Your daughter comes home from university and is worried what you and mom are going to say about her piercings and tattoos. Since mom's away for a few days and it's just you at the house she decides to let you wank while she gives you a show. She knows you can see her facial piercings and she then shows you her nipple and navel when she notices you starting to get excited. She teases you and plays with herself telling you she has learned a lot of dirty things that drives the boys crazy in college. She tries to reach a deal where you will take her side and stand up for her when mom gets home, in exchange she won't say anything about you wanking to her.

Another WINCEST idea would be to have her wearing a top where you can see her nipple ring poking out. She would catch her brother looking at it and explain that mom and dad don't know about that one yet and she really needs you to keep quiet. She says it's none of your business and that you're sick for looking at your sister, but she is willing to make a deal if you will. She gives you a good eyeful and tells you to wank because after that she knows you won't tell because she has something worse on you.

Here's a regular WIN idea. Ashleigh is interviewing for a job and knows the company has a policy against body jewellery and tattoos. She says she will do anything to get the job and either gives a downblouse or an upskirt. She notices you growing and tells you if you help her out she will help you with your "problem". I would really like to see her suck the fake cock with her lips rings if she is willing to. She could also suggest that you make her your personal assistant so that you can can spend more quality time with her in the future.

Aside from these I would also like to see a bra changing/nipple play and a red light green light scene since those are always fun.

These are very rough ideas that provide a lot of creative freedom. Use what you want to. I can't wait to see what you come up with for that sweet little Doll.
 #8648  by king of the moment
 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 pm
i would love to see some incest scenes from the sexy Ashleigh Doll