Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] Panty scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #8627  by Hategstrings
 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm
Recently joined WIN and loving the site - great work by all involved. The scenes I enjoy most, being that I have a huge used panty fetish, are the ones where girls catch a guy sniffing their panties. I would like to suggest a following scene ...

The scene immediatley focuses upon a girl (preferably Jess or Charlie) saying 'of course you can use the toilet, it's just past my bedroom'. However, being tempted, the guy opens her bedroom door and immediately spots a laundry basket. He pulls out a sexy pair of used knickers and, bringing the crotch close to the camera, inhales deeply. The door opens and Jess (or Charlie) appears. Smiling at first, she looks stunned at what she is seeing. The guy sniffing her panties is her best friends' boyfriend, and she is appalled and angry. She tells him that this is not on and she decides to teach him a lesson. She will cure him of this urge once and for all in order that her best friend never has to encounter this. She orders him to carry on sniffing as she plays with her boobs. She starts to strip and after a while she is only wearing her panties. Encouraging him to wank harder, Jess removes her panties and demands he sniffs them, telling him that you cannot beat freshly worn panties. She is very forceful and practical holds the fabric of her crotch to his face/the camera.

On a personal level, using the word "knickers" instead of panties would be even better.

I understand that a couple of similar stories are already on WIN, but they do not have the girl demanding/forcing him to sniff the panties that she has only removed seconds ago. The story I have in mind is also as equally focused upon sniffing the panties as wanking.

Hope this scenario meets with approval but just wanted to get it out there and see what people think. Either way, good work and thanks for allowing it to at least have a platform.

Thanks Hategstrings
 #8665  by jampot
 Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 am
I love the panty fetish scenes also. I would love to see more of these. Specialy Lucy Zara. How about her as a business women having to masterbate into her panties to clinch the deal. Would be great to see her take the panties off to show all the gusset juices to the camera. Kinky eh?
 #8674  by admin
 Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:51 pm
jampot wrote:I love the panty fetish scenes also. I would love to see more of these. Specialy Lucy Zara. How about her as a business women having to masterbate into her panties to clinch the deal. Would be great to see her take the panties off to show all the gusset juices to the camera. Kinky eh?

We should be shooting Lucy again quite soon so i'll put that on the list to do :D
 #8708  by jampot
 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:46 am
Unlike hategstrings, I love them & thongs too lol.