Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Third Person Harder Scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #625  by chisum
 Wed May 04, 2011 9:31 am
Personally while i think the idea is good i think there is much that can be done with WIN before you go branching out to early.
 #888  by HotforSoftcore
 Wed May 11, 2011 5:31 am
I've thought about that as well, but for me seeing another guy takes the fantasy away that it is me involved. I have wondered if, instead of showing the guy, when the [gorgeous] gal is down on her knees in front of the imaginary guy, you couldn't just show the cock itself with her stroking it. That way I could still play the role of the brother, roommate, son's mate, whatever. By doing what you are suggesting, I become a spectator rather than a participant.
 #1300  by LiLBro
 Fri May 27, 2011 9:12 pm
POV is almost always the best. Especially when it's done by WIN because it's done so flawlessly here. I'd leave the third person material more for other sites and maintain yourselves as one of the top POV go to places on the net. Make POV your brand.