Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Third Person Harder Scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #88  by admin
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:01 am
We have been thinking about doing a third person perspective scene, alot harder, maybe brother/sister orientated? ... For example:

You would be watching the brother stood at the doorway, he is watching his sister shower and you would actually see him masturbating. The sister would catch him and then proceed to give him a hand job or blow job etc. The camera would always be in the third person view rather than POV. Would you like to see this?
 #89  by Thondervult
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 am
I'd love to see this kind of scene - a sister blowing her brother and happily taking a big facial cumshot.

A hard POV scene with the same scenario would be great too!
 #90  by Dragonpunch
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 pm
Nah I don't want to see that kind of stuff. To be honest I don't like to see any men in the scenes. I don't want to hear him masturbating and, of course, I don't want to see his load. My opinion ;)
 #95  by passby
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 pm
Thondervult wrote:I'd love to see this kind of scene - a sister blowing her brother and happily taking a big facial cumshot.

A hard POV scene with the same scenario would be great too!

Yes would love to see hard POV scenes rather than third person.
Never suggested it cos I didn't even know hard was even an option at WIN!

If third person is the only way to see WIN models in hard scenes so be it but POV is always the winner
 #99  by Evertom
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:38 pm
Hard POV would be cool, and a nice addition to the current ways of WIN, if you were to go for a third person scene then maybe the idea of girl of girl would be better as i agree with dragon i would rather not see a guy going at it in a door way...
 #209  by tyler
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 pm
Fiona Cooper did the same and in one word...FAIL!
What we have here are great little cheeky sexy videos of girls next door who love to catch you looking down their top or up their dress while doing the ironing or washing and spying on our sister in the bath or shower. That's me in there with them, not some other guy. I'm sorry but I don't want to see or hear some other guy moaning and grunting as he shoots his fat wad into what should be "MY" sister's mouth, and I'm fully aware that if I don't like it, I don't download it, but it's the principle here I'm talking about, as once hardcore stuff appears, then it takes hold...BAD idea, sorry! just remember there is no other site like this one that provides that level of realism and interaction with the viewer.
I vote for WIN.com to remain as it is and not change it's format a jot, what we have here guys is an absolute gem of a site, cherish it!

P.s. if so adamant of doing harder stuff, why not set up a sister web site but kept separate from WIN.com
 #211  by admin
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:49 pm
tyler wrote:Fiona Cooper did the same and in one word...FAIL!
What we have here are great little cheeky sexy videos of girls next door who love to catch you looking down their top or up their dress while doing the ironing or washing and spying on our sister in the bath or shower. That's me in there with them, not some other guy. I'm sorry but I don't want to see or hear some other guy moaning and grunting as he shoots his fat wad into what should be "MY" sister's mouth, and I'm fully aware that if I don't like it, I don't download it, but it's the principle here I'm talking about, as once hardcore stuff appears, then it takes hold...BAD idea, sorry! just remember there is no other site like this one that provides that level of realism and interaction with the viewer.
I vote for WIN.com to remain as it is and not change it's format a jot, what we have here guys is an absolute gem of a site, cherish it!

P.s. if so adamant of doing harder stuff, why not set up a sister web site but kept separate from WIN.com

I was thinking along the same lines as another site so i think as some people like the idea and some not, rather than mess with the main WIN site, a nice little "Sister" site (Pardon the pun) would be better.

As always, Thanks for all the input guys!
 #212  by tyler
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 pm
lee wrote:
tyler wrote:Fiona Cooper did the same and in one word...FAIL!

I was thinking along the same lines as another site so i think as some people like the idea and some not, rather than mess with the main WIN site, a nice little "Sister" site (Pardon the pun) would be better.

As always, Thanks for all the input guys!

I think this sister (Phwaar) site is the best way forward, keeping WIN separate from other projects, this is not to say I might have a cheeky glance when it's up and running. It would be a shame to ruin as good a site as WIN.
I speak for everyone when I say thank you for reading our posts and taking on board what we all have to say, nice to know there's that level of correspondence with those who make it happen :D
Keep it up.
 #214  by Sean
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm
Yeh I agree, this Forum is a great idea. Not many adult websites take to time to read and listen to what viewers want to see, and actually act on any suggestions! Separate site probably the best idea. In no way would I want WIN to lose what it already provides.

Sean