Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Outdoor & Other Locations

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1507  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 am
What is it they say about great minds, Lee? Or perverted ones? ;)

I'm sure if you catch the right shop owner he'll let you use the place if you just let him watch the scene being shot HAHA
 #1520  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am
Exactly... in fact, I think I need to see how long it'll take to open my own store........
 #1680  by dick stroker
 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 am
Would love to see some poolside or even beach scenes if you can manage it.

...I see that there is a sunbathing scene, but it seems to move indoors. I guess the sound is hard to get right outdoors?
 #1710  by admin
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 am
dick stroker wrote:Would love to see some poolside or even beach scenes if you can manage it.

...I see that there is a sunbathing scene, but it seems to move indoors. I guess the sound is hard to get right outdoors?

Sound is an issue sometimes, just depends on how windy it is, we have some new audio recording stuff coming soon so the outdoor stuff should be easier to produce, the beach scene is no problem and i'm looking into getting a scene or 2 done with that location.