Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd Like To See More Of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #16635  by MLP
 Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 am
1) More spread pussy lips / More "pink" and more close-ups!!

2) More arse cheek spreading / More attention to the model's arsehole / More close-ups
I'd really like to see the girls now and again bring some focus and attention to their arsehole, spreading their cheeks and allowing the camera (me) to get in nice and close to it.
I know some girls won't be up for doing any anal, but what I really like seeing is the girls just teasing their ringpiece, rubbing a finger over and around her arsehole, pressing on it slightly, and of course all the filthy talk directed to the viewer about sniffing it, licking it and rubbing the end of [my] cock over it and the very thought of being stuffed right up there.

3) Scenes with girls in stockings/hold-ups... more focus on them!!
I know more "leg themed" scenes have been requested, but in scenes where the girls are wearing stockings/hold-ups, I'd love a bit more attention brought to them.
Maybe a bit more "feet" themed talk also, the model talking about wanking the viewer off with her stocking feet.
I love sexy stocking tops and really love hearing the filthy suggestion of "creaming a huge load and using the stocking tops to clean my bell-end on"... :D

4) More variety of dirty words used!!
Yes I think a few girls are starting to use a bit more variety... which is absolutely fantastic!!!
Words like "prick" and "knob" I love hearing the girls use!
I really would love to hear more words for "pussy" too! Words like "twat", "slit" and "fanny" would be a change from "pussy" and "cunt"!
Hopefully a good variety of filthy words continues to be encouraged to the models to use!!!

Any other members have any thoughts... or anything to add???
 #16642  by Adam19
 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:46 pm
Love these ideas, especially number 2!!

though on second thoughts, might not have been the best number to pick for that topic... :?
 #16644  by Steph
 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm
Thanks for the suggestions, i'm sure we can ask the models that are comfortable with anal play to pay a bit more attention to that area on the WIN scenes and as iv said before we are asking the models that come in to use a variety of dirty words but ultimately it comes down to what they are comfortable and used to saying :-)

We are getting more models to wear stockings and suspenders on the videos so you should start to see much more of those :-)
 #17018  by MLP
 Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:52 pm
following on from post 1

5) More 2girl vids!
I'd like to think we have only had a small taster of the 2girl content.
Would love to see specific WIN favourites paired together... !!
...or why not see about an overlap of two shoots so model 1 would film a day solo and a second day 2girl with model 2 then model 2 do a second day solo...? The pairing would perhaps be of 2girls who have never worked together before!!
 #17062  by Billguy
 Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:44 pm
Personally, I specifically don't like lots of close ups, especially anal ones, but so long as those things are tagged so you know it's in the video before you watch it then I am sure everyone will be happy. That way it's easy to find or avoid depending on what you want.
 #17156  by MLP
 Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:34 pm
MLP wrote:following on from post 1

5) More 2girl vids!
I'd like to think we have only had a small taster of the 2girl content.
Would love to see specific WIN favourites paired together... !!
...or why not see about an overlap of two shoots so model 1 would film a day solo and a second day 2girl with model 2 then model 2 do a second day solo...? The pairing would perhaps be of 2girls who have never worked together before!!

Still think this would be an interesting idea!!
Any thoughts?
 #17242  by freedriv082000
 Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:34 pm
MLP wrote:1) More spread pussy lips / More "pink" and more close-ups!!

2) More arse cheek spreading / More attention to the model's arsehole / More close-ups
I'd really like to see the girls now and again bring some focus and attention to their arsehole, spreading their cheeks and allowing the camera (me) to get in nice and close to it.
I know some girls won't be up for doing any anal, but what I really like seeing is the girls just teasing their ringpiece, rubbing a finger over and around her arsehole, pressing on it slightly, and of course all the filthy talk directed to the viewer about sniffing it, licking it and rubbing the end of [my] cock over it and the very thought of being stuffed right up there.

3) Scenes with girls in stockings/hold-ups... more focus on them!!
I know more "leg themed" scenes have been requested, but in scenes where the girls are wearing stockings/hold-ups, I'd love a bit more attention brought to them.
Maybe a bit more "feet" themed talk also, the model talking about wanking the viewer off with her stocking feet.
I love sexy stocking tops and really love hearing the filthy suggestion of "creaming a huge load and using the stocking tops to clean my bell-end on"... :D

4) More variety of dirty words used!!
Yes I think a few girls are starting to use a bit more variety... which is absolutely fantastic!!!
Words like "prick" and "knob" I love hearing the girls use!
I really would love to hear more words for "pussy" too! Words like "twat", "slit" and "fanny" would be a change from "pussy" and "cunt"!
Hopefully a good variety of filthy words continues to be encouraged to the models to use!!!

Any other members have any thoughts... or anything to add???

================================================================================================================

I like your ideas. One thing that I would add to your list is anal toys. I would be great to see some of these lovely ladies putting toys up their bottoms in order to masturbate.

Also , how about the girls using two toys at the same time ? (One in each)

See what everyone things ?