Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd Like To See More Of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #17474  by vicneuberg
 Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:12 pm
More cloths but revealing to be knickerless. More stocking/suspenders. More trying on variety of lingerie. More skimpy dresses. Variety of cloths. More confessions of have crushes/fancying.
 #18086  by MLP
 Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:07 am
MLP wrote:following on from post 1

5) More 2girl vids!
I'd like to think we have only had a small taster of the 2girl content.
Would love to see specific WIN favourites paired together... !!
...or why not see about an overlap of two shoots so model 1 would film a day solo and a second day 2girl with model 2 then model 2 do a second day solo...? The pairing would perhaps be of 2girls who have never worked together before!!
MLP wrote:1) More spread pussy lips / More "pink" and more close-ups!!

2) More arse cheek spreading / More attention to the model's arsehole / More close-ups
I'd really like to see the girls now and again bring some focus and attention to their arsehole, spreading their cheeks and allowing the camera (me) to get in nice and close to it.
I know some girls won't be up for doing any anal, but what I really like seeing is the girls just teasing their ringpiece, rubbing a finger over and around her arsehole, pressing on it slightly, and of course all the filthy talk directed to the viewer about sniffing it, licking it and rubbing the end of [my] cock over it and the very thought of being stuffed right up there.

3) Scenes with girls in stockings/hold-ups... more focus on them!!
I know more "leg themed" scenes have been requested, but in scenes where the girls are wearing stockings/hold-ups, I'd love a bit more attention brought to them.
Maybe a bit more "feet" themed talk also, the model talking about wanking the viewer off with her stocking feet.
I love sexy stocking tops and really love hearing the filthy suggestion of "creaming a huge load and using the stocking tops to clean my bell-end on"... :D

4) More variety of dirty words used!!
Yes I think a few girls are starting to use a bit more variety... which is absolutely fantastic!!!
Words like "prick" and "knob" I love hearing the girls use!
I really would love to hear more words for "pussy" too! Words like "twat", "slit" and "fanny" would be a change from "pussy" and "cunt"!
Hopefully a good variety of filthy words continues to be encouraged to the models to use!!!

Any other members have any thoughts... or anything to add???

6) I'd really like to see more vids with the girls including more "foreskin" talk... adds that bit more to the wanking instructions!
Started seeing it in a few vids from a couple of girls... but not so much as of late :-(
 #18096  by being.desire777
 Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:53 pm
Eurynomos666 wrote:Girls in white tights jeans and leggings of course
vicneuberg wrote:And more tight tops. White t-shirts perhaps.
vicneuberg wrote:More skimpy dresses. Variety of cloths. More confessions of have crushes/fancying.

I'd also love to see more teases with a variety of clothes. I always melt for a girl in jeans and a bra. Girls on the younger side (18-22, or roleplaying in a student uniform) can be super-cute in leggings and a short skirt, and stripping off the skirt and leggings separately would be really hot.

Sometimes I feel like poses that emphasize the butt are overused. I love it when the scene emphasizes a variety of poses--the model looking back at the camera over her bare shoulder/back, or zooming in on her gently caressing her thigh or stomach, or a focus on her face with her grinning or biting her lip.

Also, maybe I'm weird, but I find it more attractive when they wear cute flats than super-high-heeled shoes. Sometimes the heels get so high that I get distracted by worrying that they're going to be uncomfortable or hurt themselves...
 #19060  by SPANKATHON44
 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm
I'd love to see some more g/g stuff as well but depends how far you want to take it.Would it involve any kissing?Or is that getting away
from the intended fetish of a particular site.What about kissing/licking each others panties,kissing each other with the panties in between??/

Also,i really like the kind of outfit that Kellie O'Brian and jamie T wore in their latest scenes.love the tunic with stockings and
suspenders.

As i posted previously regarding Jem Stone,i would love to see curvier models like her.Nothing i love more than thicker thighs and butt
showing panties,especially while wearing stockings and suspenders.Yum!!!!Please can we have more of this?
 #19424  by MLP
 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:09 pm
MLP wrote:1) More spread pussy lips / More "pink" and more close-ups!!

2) More arse cheek spreading / More attention to the model's arsehole / More close-ups!
I'd really like to see the girls now and again bring some focus and attention to their arsehole, spreading their cheeks and allowing the camera (me) to get in nice and close to it.
I know some girls won't be up for doing any anal, but what I really like seeing is the girls just teasing their ringpiece, rubbing a finger over and around her arsehole, pressing on it slightly, and of course all the filthy talk directed to the viewer about sniffing it, licking it and rubbing the end of [my] cock over it and the very thought of being stuffed right up there.

Can you start to include more of these two points in at least some of the scenes going forward with the girls working to these levels...