Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd Like To See More Of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #20017  by dq8203
 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 pm
Agreed, I'd like to see accurate and specific tags. hj, bj, titfuck, virtual sex, anal, and most importantly for me at least, accurate Cumshot tagging of hands, in mouth, face, ass etc.

Then on top of this, scene tagging and outfit tagging, I. E sister or nurse etc.

Past videos HAVE to be updated over time other wise there are so many golden videos that tickles viewers certain desires that they will never see, unless they go through like 500 pages of videos.. which they won't.

I know I've brought this up before, put please make this one of your many priorities thanks.
 #20075  by Billguy
 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:41 pm
Yeah, I think that is a good thing to do too. I know there must be older videos of high quality that I haven't seen because there are hard to find.

Charlie E./Kloe Kane's videos were great and I found them by accident. I don't think she has had any new videos in years.
 #21238  by MLP
 Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:39 pm
MLP wrote:
MLP wrote:1) More spread pussy lips / More "pink" and more close-ups!!

2) More arse cheek spreading / More attention to the model's arsehole / More close-ups!
I'd really like to see the girls now and again bring some focus and attention to their arsehole, spreading their cheeks and allowing the camera (me) to get in nice and close to it.
I know some girls won't be up for doing any anal, but what I really like seeing is the girls just teasing their ringpiece, rubbing a finger over and around her arsehole, pressing on it slightly, and of course all the filthy talk directed to the viewer about sniffing it, licking it and rubbing the end of [my] cock over it and the very thought of being stuffed right up there.

Can you start to include more of these two points in at least some of the scenes going forward with the girls working to these levels...

... please!!! :)
 #21278  by wolfy
 Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:16 pm
New here. Been a member once, but got tired of not seeing/hearing what i was hoping for (although some were hot) !
It is somewhat of a personal fantasy, but i would love to see and hear the models more often ask us (or stroke us) to climax on various items on their bodies in a pose and especially clothing.
It would be such a turn on to hear more often, "cum on my skirt" "cum on my tights" cum on my pantyhose" "cum on my stockings" intertwined with different wordings such as "all over" "squirt over"or "between my pantyhosed legs" "between my thighs"etc etc. Would like to see/hear more models either willing to do or just say more anal talk eg "cum IN my arse" etc
If there was a significant increase in this format, i would definitely re-subscribe. Maybe a niche fetish and i'm on my own ? Worth doing ? Dunno, but there's the suggestion. ;)
 #21693  by jbd
 Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 am
Def like to see more of the above. Also would it be possible to create a new tag for the virtual anal sex scenes that have started popping up more recently? Be great to find them easier.
 #22211  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm
MLP wrote:2) More arse cheek spreading / More attention to the model's arsehole / More close-ups
I'd really like to see the girls now and again bring some focus and attention to their arsehole, spreading their cheeks and allowing the camera (me) to get in nice and close to it.
I know some girls won't be up for doing any anal, but what I really like seeing is the girls just teasing their ringpiece, rubbing a finger over and around her arsehole, pressing on it slightly, and of course all the filthy talk directed to the viewer about sniffing it, licking it and rubbing the end of [my] cock over it and the very thought of being stuffed right up there.

Yes, yes, yes... please! Everything mentioned here. Maybe start the clip with an upskirt and thong view, cheeks spread to reveal the edge of her arsehole underneath her thong, leading to the model pulling the thong to the side to expose her arsehole and preferably play with it, using a toy or her finger. I would really love her to talk about me licking her. A dominant, and even a demeaning, attitude would make this even more fun.