Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [Closed Thread] hardcore stuff on WIN

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1688  by dick stroker
 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 am
I like handjob vids, but there are a zillion handjob sites already out there. To do it well you need both cute models and guys with decent looking dicks , not just the cameraman or webmaster. :D

There are few really good masturbation encouragement sites out there, and I hope WIN sticks to being the best in this particular niche.
 #1704  by admin
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am
dick stroker wrote:There are few really good masturbation encouragement sites out there, and I hope WIN sticks to being the best in this particular niche.

I think the WIN site will always be evolving and ultimately getting better due to the suggestions and requests by the forum members so with that i think it will always be a case of "The Best Is Yet To CUM!"
 #1757  by mosfet
 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 pm
Hello everyone, I have recently joined this forum and become a fan of the work on WIN. Personally I would really like to see some hardcore scenes on WIN and in particular in the INCEST format. I dont think we need to jump straight into full sex or anal but at least see the actresses carry out the blowjob or handjob that they have teased about :-)
 #1771  by FullFrenzy
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 pm
I'm starting to move towards the idea as well. At least blow job / hand jobs. Well, if not, I'll be anticipating a sister site at least.
No alien dicks though. =P

Oh, and of course, Demi needs to be the one that breaks the ice. ;)
 #1856  by ronen
 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm
I like the idea too, as long as it doesn't become a dominant theme, rather it become a novelty, maybe a day every week or fortnight ? it can even be called " Hardcore Friday's" With the same story lines of WIN.com but taking that little bit further on the day! ;)

Oh and i like the idea of the gorgeous Demi kick starting it all off! :D If it happens?
 #1867  by passby
 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 pm
the girls actually wanking/blowing the cameraman instead of imaginary. dildos and stuff are already on the site but I suppose that is technically hardcore as well.
 #1869  by ronen
 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 am
dick stroker wrote:Maybe I'm confused. By "hardcore" do we mean dildos and fingering, or are we talking about live dicks on screen?

when there is physical interaction between two or more people.
 #1870  by ronen
 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 am
passby wrote:the girls actually wanking/blowing the cameraman instead of imaginary. dildos and stuff are already on the site but I suppose that is technically hardcore as well.

that will be one LUCKY cameraman!! :lol: