Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [Closed Thread] hardcore stuff on WIN

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #2029  by mosfet
 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm
Wow this certainly is a hot topic and I can understand both sides of the argument. As I have said before my personal preference would be to introduce some hardcore scenes into the site.
What I love about the site is the teasing and the story telling elements and I think it would be great is the event they are teasing about actually occurred on camera.

On the flip side the point of the site is solo girls and the whole tease factor. I can only see one option.
Simply open a mirror site with a different name. You see lots of sites that once your a member allows you to access sister sites.

Simply consider opening a sister site which takes it one step further (hardcore scenes). I personally would not mind if the scenes are repeated on both sites expect one is cut short on the "tease" only site and the conclusion posted on sister site.

I am no marketing expert but I would have thought this would increase membership. Your giving the member the option which is the important thing. Your catering for all and not losing the core theme of the site which is the tease element. It is the member choice whether they stay on the original site or move over to that sister site for just that little bit more.

Thanks

Mosfet
 #2030  by passby
 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm
ain't it easier to just add a new tab in the navigation though. Right now its Latest, PIctures, Videos etc., just add a new tab called Hard.
 #2037  by mosfet
 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:36 pm
I am sure it is easier to add a tab but the owners of the site clearly worry that would taint the image of the site and move it away from its original purpose of "solo" girls. Rather than risk the popularity of the site by introducing the hardcore area I would recommend a sister site. Then everyone is happy???
 #2039  by passby
 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm
tyler isnt the owner of the site lol. Staff names are in red in the forums. lee and neens are the only ones registered I think and they never mentioned anything of image far as I know. All lee asked in the first place was would you like to see third person harder scenes on WIN in the future and then everyone drifted.

as already said though, let them worry about the business side, the brand or membership rates etc. Members should just voice whether they like to see it or not. All this image talk is silly in the first place, you would've thought Disney just announced they're launching a line of bondage gear or something.
 #2068  by tyler
 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 pm
Great responses I have to say by passby. I would have expected a little more professionalism from a global moderator though, you know, to react in a more mature manner and to set an example to other members. Instead, we have accusations from several previous posts accusing me of “Trolling” and his continuing efforts to make me look like I think I’m some company board member trying to protect the brand etc etc. Exactly what kind of response are you fishing for? Because if you want the response you may crave, I’m sorry to say, you won’t get it. As for names being in red, green, whatever, we all know who’s who in the world of this forum, no real need to spell it out and insult our intelligence by trying to put us all in our place.
I ask you passby, please try not to abuse your position as a global mod, to somehow think it gives you the right to bully someone’s post, no matter how one sided their views may be. I know you wanted a global mod position pretty much the day this forum kicked off, and I’m pleased for you that you got your wish. I hope you work hard at it and it works out for you.

It's ridiculous when you think that when the mud starts to fly, the main topic starts to suffer...shame.
 #2069  by admin
 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm
I think everyone has said what they need to say and i think it has gone off the point now, i've tried to let this argument fizzle out but i can see it just carrying on so i will have to say "let's leave it as that", everyone has had their say and we all know what's what now and we know the WIN site wont stray off what people like it for, the hardcore stuff will appear but it will not affect the general theme of the site. So lets all be friends and keep the thread going in a positive manner otherwise i'll have no choice but to lock the thread and we will all have to move on.

:D
 #2078  by tyler
 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 am
Agreed :D
Best idea from mosfet so far. By opening up a new tab, your letting members know that the harder scenes are there for the same subscription fee, but keep the original site sanitised from it in a sense. After a while, when the harder stuff has established itself, then your options are there to open up a sister site, using WIN as a conduit. :D
 #2081  by admin
 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:04 am
Sounds good to me! ... i've been thinking of who could do the new harder scenes and Jess West is at the top of the list to pioneer the new perspective. This comes from a conversation me and Jess had a while ago when she suggested something along the same lines and also suggested she could be the first to do it for us, but i haven't spoke about it to her since and she may have changed her levels so don't get giddy lol ... I'll keep you guys informed.
 #2084  by passby
 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm
tyler wrote:Great responses I have to say by passby. I would have expected a little more professionalism from a global moderator though, you know, to react in a more mature manner and to set an example to other members. Instead, we have accusations from several previous posts accusing me of “Trolling” and his continuing efforts to make me look like I think I’m some company board member trying to protect the brand etc etc. Exactly what kind of response are you fishing for? Because if you want the response you may crave, I’m sorry to say, you won’t get it. As for names being in red, green, whatever, we all know who’s who in the world of this forum, no real need to spell it out and insult our intelligence by trying to put us all in our place.
I ask you passby, please try not to abuse your position as a global mod, to somehow think it gives you the right to bully someone’s post, no matter how one sided their views may be. I know you wanted a global mod position pretty much the day this forum kicked off, and I’m pleased for you that you got your wish. I hope you work hard at it and it works out for you.

It's ridiculous when you think that when the mud starts to fly, the main topic starts to suffer...shame.

erm no, I was only made mod a couple of days ago, which was after I posted on this thread and I've not posted on this thread since. But it'll make no difference. I was the first one to call you out way before I was ever mod, and I'll call you out after I'm mod. Now that I'm mod I'm supposed to fade into the background? :lol:. I'm still the same guy. Deal with it.

As for me wanting to be mod from day one, tut tut making lots of assumptions again. If I wanted to be a mod from the start I would've been. Its no big achievement, from the beginning it was obvious all you had to do was ask to be mod. I never did since it doesn't really mean anything to me. It was only when lee asked if I wanted to be mod a couple of days ago, that I said yes. I didn't change my mind on what mods are, but I just thought I may as well clean up the spam that I sometimes see whilst the other mods aren't around.

And by the way, it wasn't mosfet who suggested it, he was actually posting to oppose the tab idea cos he was worrying about you kicking off about image and brand names and customer bases again :lol:. And by by the way, company board manager roleplay is not a bannable/suspendable offense as far as I know, so no need to worry about abuse of power :mrgreen: