Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [Closed Thread] hardcore stuff on WIN

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1871  by ronen
 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:33 am
passby wrote:lol hardcore fridays. I like that

:D one of my finest quotes! " Hardcore Fridays " it is catchy isn't it . :D
 #1874  by admin
 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am
ronen wrote:

Yeah, "Hardcore Friday's" def has a catch to it ... It's making me think .. hmmmm
 #1885  by ronen
 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm
lee wrote:
ronen wrote:

Yeah, "Hardcore Friday's" def has a catch to it ... It's making me think .. hmmmm

Lee your the man with the plan, make it happen mate! ;)
 #1893  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 am
I have to agree- "Hardcore Fridays"' or something similar sounds like the perfect solution. It avoids the craziness of building an entire sister site, while still mixing things up a bit. Plus the relative infrequency avoids watering down the site's primary content.
 #1895  by tyler
 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 pm
No dicks! :x
Solo girls only! :D
This is why I pay my monthly subscription fee!
I stand alone here it seems and may well lose this argument, but will argue it none-the-less until I'm blue in the face! :twisted:
 #1896  by ronen
 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 pm
tyler wrote:No dicks! :x
I stand alone here it seems and may well lose this argument, but will argue it none-the-less until I'm blue in the face! :twisted:

There is nothing to argue about mate, You have stated your preference and others theirs. But if you wanna make an argument of it, Then Surely the best way to contain it is to appease everyone, So you and other members alike would get whatever your preferences are. ;)

Dont get me wrong neither me nor anyone else who has stated their preference, Want this as an overriding theme! but rather it be a novelty. We ALL love WIN.com and long may it continue!!
Last edited by ronen on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #1899  by jose
 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am
I don't see the problem with both themes appearing on the one website. As has been said, it's simply a mater of taste. I doubt anyone here can say they are morally opposed to this kind of thing so the argument can only be made as a matter of preference and nothing else.

I'm not that enthusiastic about the idea but I don't see a massive difference between this and the humiliation videos on the site. Surely they are just as polarising, some like them and some don't. People don't like some videos that appear on the site at the moment is all I'm saying, and that isn't a problem. There is something for everyone and if you don't like a certain video you skip on to the next one. With the sheer volume of videos being added to the website at the moment noone should be complaining in my opinion. Especially if Lee goes with this Friday joke that's been made lol, and keeps it to just once a week.

As long as the site doesn't lose it's focus on what it does best at the moment there shouldn't be a problem.
 #1908  by FullFrenzy
 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm
tyler wrote:No dicks! :x

It's not like Lee is just going to stop producing the solo girl stuff. Just don't watch the hardcore shoots if you don't like them.