Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [Closed Thread] hardcore stuff on WIN

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1930  by tyler
 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 pm
Ok, let me tell ya how this will pan out when WIN does eventually start releasing hardcore material, let's say these "Hardcore Fridays" It would seem that the majority of members will love the content and I for one won't shy away from it, but my fear is that when more and more members start asking for more hardcore stuff, the pressure will be there for WIN to post more and more of it, thus, for me, taking away the fundamental essence of what WIN stood for in the first place...SOLO GIRLS!!
Just you and a girl, that's it, no frills, no tacky gimmicks and no dicks!
I've seen this happen before and would not like to see it happen again to this site.
I may well be wrong that this will end up being the case and I sure hope I am wrong, but this won't change the fact that I will keep putting my opinions across in this thread till my fingers bleed, no matter what funny little ideas some members may think my ulterior motive might be.
I happen to remember starting a thread not long after joining this forum, a thread about how members would feel about the introduction of peeing scenes, that got quiet a cold reception as I recall, so didn't push the subject. But ask yourself this. If the overwhelming majority of members wanted peeing scenes introduced and you did not, deep down inside you wouldn't want it on the site...and don't lie to yourself!
"I wouldn't download it" won't work for an excuse, because? The fear of it coming too commonplace, thus ruining your enjoyment of it.
 #1941  by ronen
 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:04 pm
tyler wrote:Ok, let me tell ya how this will pan out when WIN does eventually start releasing hardcore material, let's say these "Hardcore Fridays" It would seem that the majority of members will love the content and I for one won't shy away from it, but my fear is that when more and more members start asking for more hardcore stuff, the pressure will be there for WIN to post more and more of it, thus, for me, taking away the fundamental essence of what WIN stood for in the first place...SOLO GIRLS!!
Just you and a girl, that's it, no frills, no tacky gimmicks and no dicks!
I've seen this happen before and would not like to see it happen again to this site.
I may well be wrong that this will end up being the case and I sure hope I am wrong, but this won't change the fact that I will keep putting my opinions across in this thread till my fingers bleed, no matter what funny little ideas some members may think my ulterior motive might be.
I happen to remember starting a thread not long after joining this forum, a thread about how members would feel about the introduction of peeing scenes, that got quiet a cold reception as I recall, so didn't push the subject. But ask yourself this. If the overwhelming majority of members wanted peeing scenes introduced and you did not, deep down inside you wouldn't want it on the site...and don't lie to yourself!
"I wouldn't download it" won't work for an excuse, because? The fear of it coming too commonplace, thus ruining your enjoyment of it.

I think the site should be called " wankittyler.com " !!! Dude to sum you up is to look at your profile pic :lol: .

Seriously i don't know where start, Other websites that you talk about went down because they went all out hardcore and made it a dominant theme! Please look at the comments being said by me and the other WIN members, You'll see that we agree to it ONLY as a treat, a snack NOT a full menu!! By far the most viewed thread in this forum is this topic, Now im no marketing guru but i'd say that there is interest and that leads into demand, And as we all know where is demand there is supply! In life mistakes is just another word for experience , You learn from yours and others. So for WIN to exploit this and not follow the example of these other sites, The theme has to be controlled, The content has to be dripped in, NOT by opening the flood gates. With that it will leave the people Who want it eagerly awaiting for more , And the people who don't won't be effected, Because of it being infrequent.
Finally you said that you created a thread about peeing but got the cold shoulder and didn't push the subject, Well surely if you mirror that logic to this situation you'll find that you are contradicting yourself. If i don't like something that others do, i just leave them enjoying it and i enjoy what i like, Just flick on to the next clip!! The site is not exclusive to one member nor to one taste, Thats why themes vary, and thats why WIN has this forum so it can try to cater for everyone.

Like your profile pic stop beating youself up, stop pushing the subject as you put it, We all know what Tylers' opinion is!!
The majority rule son, From your comments I thought you understood that.
 #1999  by tyler
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 pm
Dragonpunch wrote:Hey WIN-Team & Community.
Because of some topics where are user got asked if they like to see any hardcore stuff on
WIN I want to publish my very own opinion about that.

I know that a bunch of users are strict against my thoughts but hey, this is a board
every opinion is welcome. I also like to read your (WIN-team and the community) thought about MY statement.
So lets discuss about it. I hope also that my English skills are good enough to make my statement clear (English isn't my native language, so
excuse some of my mistakes which I might make).

So, lets start.

As I wrote before there are several users who like to see hardcore stuff on WIN. But I think
that hardcore stuff (blowjob, random guys shoot their load on the ladys and so on) would destroy
my positive thoughts about WIN. WIN is one of the few sites out there which "honour" the models if you
know what I mean. When I look at pages like 'Reality Kings' or 'Brazzers' then I could vomit (excuse my bad
expressions but that's the way I think about these kind of sites). But why could I vomit ? Well, just look at the
models, look at the videos and picture sets. These stuff is just slutty bullshit. I don't want to see women who
are sucking some mens cock or balls or swallow several loads. This kind of stuff is just bullshit.

On the other hand the WIN stuff. I really appreciate your work, I like how you're dealing with the models in your
videos. In your videos/picsets are NO 'horse-dick-guys' who are fucking around. The models on your page are teasing the
watcher. They're sitting on the bed and make you horny with their body, with words, with countenance. That's the way
how I like my stuff and that's the reason why I like WIN and why I like to support WIN trough the forum by being active.

What do you think about it ?

Greetings

I reckon this is the perfect opportunity for you to just read once again...and very carefully, the original post by Dragonpunch...which is above if you've missed it :D
Now, I really am trying my hardest as to explain in the very best language the world has to offer, that's right, crystal clear English, as to why hardcore scenes shouldn't be introduced to the current WIN site. The above quote sums it up in a nutshell.
However, for me it goes a little further. The firm I refer to as ruined and almost gone through the introduction of a harder video was at first "drip fed" the harder scenes, until as such times it currently stands at around 50% of the total production, maybe less. So as you quoted as exclusively hardcore, simply isn't the case.
The harder scenes clearly didn't, or aren't working, letting down a previously satisfied and established customer base.
As a result, this company are almost gone from existence after more than 30 years business.
The two scary things about your quote though, are, "Drip fed" and "Majority rule"
Drip feeding hardcore scenes into a site that just doesn't need it...mmm like a parasite you mean, not necessarily to take over, granted, but will grow like the introduction of an ugly carbuncle to an otherwise beautiful landscape, great idea :evil:
As for the majority rule, maybe so in this case, but you know what fella, that doesn't always mean the majority are always right...son! :lol:
Why did you join WIN in the first place? Why not look elsewhere if you want harder stuff? Incredible...I despair :roll:
I'm off now to beat myself up some more :lol:
 #2000  by jose
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm
You're being hypocritical by not seeing things from the other side at all yourself when you're repeatedly begging people to see your side of things.

This site won't go out of business because of this if it decided to go down this route. If Lee added 50% to the site and everyone hated it, so much so that everyone here wanted to cancel their membership, this forum would tell him about the problem and it would be fixed before it affected business. If it becomes so popular that eventually 50% is what people wanted I'm sure a sister site would be set up to accommodate it. And noone is even talking about that, people are talking about once a week at most.

You're being overly dramatic too with your tactic of trying to scare Lee out of a decision that is his.
 #2001  by tyler
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 pm
jose wrote:You're being hypocritical by not seeing things from the other side at all yourself when you're repeatedly begging people to see your side of things.

This site won't go out of business because of this if it decided to go down this route. If Lee added 50% to the site and everyone hated it, so much so that everyone here wanted to cancel their membership, this forum would tell him about the problem and it would be fixed before it affected business. If it becomes so popular that eventually 50% is what people wanted I'm sure a sister site would be set up to accommodate it. And noone is even talking about that, people are talking about once a week at most.

You're being overly dramatic too with your tactic of trying to scare Lee out of a decision that is his.

I don't really care how much hardcore stuff Lee would add to this site, whether it be one or two a week, a month, whatever.
A harder sister site was discussed and sounded like the best idea at the time, accumulate enough hardcore material and go large with that...where's the problem?????

Oh, and as for me being overly dramatic :lol: it's called being passionate about something you believe should stay as it is...as you found it! Pffft, and I can't believe YOU...Mr. jose are accusing me of using tactics to scare or influence Lee into a decision that would benefit me...are you serious? Promise me you'll think before you post next time?
I'm sure Lee is big and ugly enough (No offence Lee, never met ya) to make his own mind up as to what to do with his business. The point I'm making, is about the fan base that's been here a good while, who thoroughly enjoy what WIN has offered up to now. I'm not at all saying that WIN will go down the tubes if they introduced a little hardcore, few of us don't want it on the site. I'm stating facts here, things may well turn out entirely different, Lee's intelligent enough to know that. There's enough of you guys here want hardcore, fair enough, but when does the thirst for more stop? When new members come along and want more?
WIN started out as a solo girl site, became very successful at this genre and may it continue to do so.
 #2004  by passby
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 pm
I think the site should be called " wankittyler.com " !!!

seems about right :lol:
he's the entire fanbase and all the rest of us are not apparently. Why they are calling you drama queen and using scare tactics? lol, how about "where does it stop!!! once a week twice a week. it would be the dooooooom i tell you!!! I've seen other sites go down before! I'm warning you" etc. etc..

Its great that WIN has a forum like this and are listening, but don't get all delusions of grandeur all over it. We're still just members and should stick to requests and content (and hardcore was lee's idea in the first place btw), but you're dipping into the business side of things and crap, arguing like you're brand manager at a business meeting or something; WIN is this, WIN is that godammit, I define it, and I'm going to argue to keep this business and brand going in this direction blah blah. I worked my ass off for this company for 15 years, market research data shows that I joined cos of soft I would not have this brand tainted, sales forecasts for next year doesn't look good, morale is low yak yak yak. tbh just makes me cringe every time I see you post.

We all give opinions, no matter how passionate, but don't go overstepping into things like WIN is supposed to be this and that, and implying things like other members might possibly leave or membership rates would go down. Just speak for yourself, and don't go throwing things like that in the air and casting an air of uncertainty all over the place. All you can be certain of is yourself and what you would do, we as members should just stick to giving requests and feedback. Just worry about how it'll affect you personally, and how you'll react. Whether it is you won't renew your membership if this happens, or you're ecstatic that its happening, or whether you don't care either way. Lee doesn't need you to be a business consultant, just feedback.

If other members have something to say about how certain pieces of news affect them, whether negative or positive, they'll speak up its an open forum, and they'll give their opinions on how it'll affect them. Again, the point is, just speak for yourself and whether you like it, don't suggest that this or that may happen and what other members might think or do. No-one needs you to try to steer the WIN ship for the rest of us.
 #2008  by jose
 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 pm
tyler wrote:
jose wrote:You're being hypocritical by not seeing things from the other side at all yourself when you're repeatedly begging people to see your side of things.

I don't really care how much hardcore stuff Lee would add to this site, whether it be one or two a week, a month, whatever.
A harder sister site was discussed and sounded like the best idea at the time, accumulate enough hardcore material and go large with that...where's the problem?????

Oh, and as for me being overly dramatic :lol: it's called being passionate about something you believe should stay as it is...as you found it! Pffft, and I can't believe YOU...Mr. jose are accusing me of using tactics to scare or influence Lee into a decision that would benefit me...are you serious? Promise me you'll think before you post next time?
I'm sure Lee is big and ugly enough (No offence Lee, never met ya) to make his own mind up as to what to do with his business. The point I'm making, is about the fan base that's been here a good while, who thoroughly enjoy what WIN has offered up to now. I'm not at all saying that WIN will go down the tubes if they introduced a little hardcore, few of us don't want it on the site. I'm stating facts here, things may well turn out entirely different, Lee's intelligent enough to know that. There's enough of you guys here want hardcore, fair enough, but when does the thirst for more stop? When new members come along and want more?
WIN started out as a solo girl site, became very successful at this genre and may it continue to do so.

This is the problem. You're being repetitive and close minded. We answer your specific points and you just repeat them again rather than answering ours, that's not reasonable debate.

And what do you mean 'YOU', as in specifically me Jose, what are you trying to say?