Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd like to see (and/or hear) LESS of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #21717  by admin
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:01 pm
Liammofo wrote:With so many updates I think everyone is being catered for. I noticed the more varied words thread has been locked as it got a little out of hand.
I just wanted to say Thank You to the people running this site.
From my first post on there it is clear these comments are listened to and acted on. This site continues to exceed my expectations. 8-)

Very happy to hear that and im grateful you have taken the time to comment :)
 #21898  by Colm4
 Tue May 16, 2017 7:22 pm
I'm new here and haven't seen much yet, but here's what I like and don't like:

Don't like:
CEI
Domination
Hate vids with some guy jerking off on screen.
Games like red light/3 minute challenge.

Like:
Girl getting completely naked
Girl masterbates with you
Girl 'helps' you for something in return, like a high grade, money, new shoes, etc.
Girl MUST 'help' you because you found out she stole something, didn't pay bills, you found naked pictures of her, etc. The so called blackmail category.
Stepsister/father etc.
Girl with strapon
Spying on girl then she sees you. Starts out angry, but then starts to like she's watched.

Also, video tags could be decreased by a lot. Why a tag for a red bra or green dress? Takes so long and hard to find the right category.
 #22212  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:58 pm
steven wrote:Of course if anyone reading this does enjoy the humiliation scenes, speak up so we can get a balanced opinion.

I LOVE the humiliation scenes, and I would really like to see more of then. However, I do understand that's not necessarily the point of these sites, and there are of course a number of sites specifically catering to those fetishes. So I think the balance we have now is fine - i.e., mostly non-humiliation videos with occasional humiliation/SPH.
 #22213  by Steph
 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 am
kleinigkeit wrote:
steven wrote:Of course if anyone reading this does enjoy the humiliation scenes, speak up so we can get a balanced opinion.

I LOVE the humiliation scenes, and I would really like to see more of then. However, I do understand that's not necessarily the point of these sites, and there are of course a number of sites specifically catering to those fetishes. So I think the balance we have now is fine - i.e., mostly non-humiliation videos with occasional humiliation/SPH.

You will be happy to know there is a humiliation scene from Kellie O'Brian due on Upskirtjerk in the next few days :-)
 #24369  by SimonUKW
 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 pm
Just goes to show how different we are, which is good. Celebrate diversity. I love models with nice feet. They have to be cute though and in perfect condition. I would like to see less stockings, heels, skirts etc and more everyday outfits like denim shorts, trainers, and of course bare feet! Is the sauna coming back?
 #31081  by INDIASIA
 Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:46 pm
steven wrote:The humiliation scenes have been a staple on WIN for years and without you guys saying you'd prefer not to see them, we would continue doing them, so thanks for the feedback. Of course if anyone reading this does enjoy the humiliation scenes, speak up so we can get a balanced opinion.

The countdowns are usually (not always) used by models who might not be very experienced in JOI and the some of the girls use them as a simple way to end the scenes. They are encouraged to only do countdowns from 5 or 3, with JOI 'between' the numbers- I agree that countdowns from ten can be monotonous, but I will effectively ban all countdowns from now on as they clearly aren't popular! :)

In terms of the through the gap videos, I'll make sure they are decreased in number. Again if anyone would still like to see these type of scenes produced, let us know. We do our best to produce content to satisfy a variety of tastes and we don't want to stop making certain types of scenes just because they didn't get any support on the forum.

We value our member's feedback, so thank you, it helps us produce videos that you want to see and keeps the quality and standard of our scenes as high as possible. :D

I love the humiliation scenes keep em coming ;)
 #31091  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:36 pm
INDIASIA wrote:
steven wrote:The humiliation scenes have been a staple on WIN for years and without you guys saying you'd prefer not to see them, we would continue doing them, so thanks for the feedback. Of course if anyone reading this does enjoy the humiliation scenes, speak up so we can get a balanced opinion.

The countdowns are usually (not always) used by models who might not be very experienced in JOI and the some of the girls use them as a simple way to end the scenes. They are encouraged to only do countdowns from 5 or 3, with JOI 'between' the numbers- I agree that countdowns from ten can be monotonous, but I will effectively ban all countdowns from now on as they clearly aren't popular! :)

In terms of the through the gap videos, I'll make sure they are decreased in number. Again if anyone would still like to see these type of scenes produced, let us know. We do our best to produce content to satisfy a variety of tastes and we don't want to stop making certain types of scenes just because they didn't get any support on the forum.

We value our member's feedback, so thank you, it helps us produce videos that you want to see and keeps the quality and standard of our scenes as high as possible. :D

I love the humiliation scenes keep em coming ;)

Thanks for the feedback :D