Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd like to see (and/or hear) LESS of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #20043  by dq8203
 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:26 pm
Yeah have to agree with all above comments on count downs, through the gap and humiliation videos. I understand some members MAY like this type of thing but I think they should be less common.

How do you guys feel about the models wearing a strap on and wanking herself as if she had a cock? Personally I'm not keen on those either!
 #20046  by MLP
 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:56 pm
dq8203 wrote:How do you guys feel about the models wearing a strap on and wanking herself as if she had a cock? Personally I'm not keen on those either!

I quite like these vids (I've had custom vids from one or two "WIN models" doing a similar sort of scene)... but maybe I'm the only one???
 #20055  by Steph
 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 am
tigerone wrote:To add to my last post, I've just watched Lucy Gresty on DBJ and to my horror a silent movie. She is my favourite model and a fantastic talker and yet we have had two silent movies with her. What a disappointment. I hate these no dialogue movies.

The comments and votes on the site that we got from this voyeur scene were actually quite positive, but I think with the voyeur scenes you either love them or you hate them :-)
 #20057  by lightscreen
 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:52 pm
Also like the ones with the girl wanking a strapon, there was one quite a while ago with Lola Gatsby (I think) where the strapon was one of the squirting ones so it "came" - such a great scene.

Humiliation ones - don't mind them if they're CEI ones (although I much prefer the CEI "encouragement" type ones then humiliation). I am a fan of the outfits the girls tend to wear in the humiliation scenes such as latex and nylon though, just not the talk so much.

Not that fussed on voyeur scenes either.
 #20059  by moto
 Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 pm
A few me-too's...

• Humiliation scenes don't really do it for me
  • Similarly for stroking the strap-on cock
  • Voyeur scenes also a bit dull, because the model's chat is the star attraction here! I prefer being a voyeur when the participant is willing, so if they noticed you early on and carried on, while looking into the camera, maybe more interesting

Also

• The step-family scenes don't work for me - but suspect I am in the minority
  • Redlight/greenlight: can be fun but it's frustrating when we don't know the outcome - especially when the models say red right at the end! I know that's kind of the point - I guess I have no self-control :P

All in the interest of constructive feedback - not to detract from the awesome work you are doing :)
 #20082  by moto
 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:35 am
moto wrote:
[*] Voyeur scenes also a bit dull, because the model's chat is the star attraction here! I prefer being a voyeur when the participant is willing, so if they noticed you early on and carried on, while looking into the camera, maybe more interesting[/list]

Case in point - just saw the preview for Laura's Girl next door video - that voyeur theme with more interaction certainly works :)
 #20096  by Steph
 Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:00 am
We have taken your comments into consideration but we can't change content that has already been shot, with the models that are good dirty talkers we are going to make sure the videos they do are full of talk. We shot alot of content with Lucy so there will be more dirty talking videos to come :-)
 #20122  by deathr0w
 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 am
What's the general opinion on "Cum Eating Instructions" - I've had a few members message me about not liking these scenes - Can we have a bit more feedback from other members on what they think of these? Thanks :D