Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd like to see (and/or hear) LESS of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #20125  by MLP
 Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:38 pm
Really glad fellow members are having their say!!!

Cum Countdowns -
It seems quite a few of us don't like the models ending their scenes with this.
Thank you Steven for agreeing to ban the models doing these in further scenes!!

Humilation vids -
No thanks!!! Won't even bother watching!!

CEI Vids -
I agree with dq8203 and other members that have messaged deathr0w...
Does anyone actually enjoy watching CEI vids and actually "cum in their own hand and then eat up every drop????"
Anyone???? I know I certainly don't!!
It's another sort of video I will unlikely watch more than once!

Red Light Green Light vids -
When the model says "Red Light" - does anyone actually stop wanking???
I for one don't have the time or interest in playing "wanking games" and although I don't necessarily have a problem with this type of scene... I don't play along so I wouldn't miss this scene should WIN team stop filming it.

3 minute wank challenge vids -
Now I'm not suggesting that you stop filming the 3MWC vids... but what I would like from further models doing this scene is for them to be encouraged to go at a much faster and more vigorous pace!!
Sapphire's recent 3MWC vid which was absolutely superb!!! - very fast paced with lots of dirty talk/use of various words!

Voyeur vids -
Vids of the model being watched through a fence or similar - confining the model to the middle of our screens... please don't bother filming these anymore!!
Vids of the model being watched through a fence or similar... then she catches you (now a typical scene)... don't mind these!!

Absolutely agree with tigerone about the recent Lucy Gresty vids on DBJ & USJ...
To me it's bad enough logging into USJ or DBJ and the vid update is of a "non dirty-talker"... but when it''s of a model that I consider to be a fantastic dirty talker (like Lucy) and then find she is silent throughout her scene... I am then left disappointed and likely not interested in watching this particular "silent" vid again.
Saying this, the recent upskirtjerk vid from Lucy Gresty to me was a keeper :-P
 #20135  by Steph
 Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:52 am
I agree it's great that members are having their say :-) however we do have to keep in mind that currently only 5 members are participating in this thread so I don't think it would be fair to completely stop shooting certain scenes when we do get positive feedback off people through the sites themselves.

We are more than happy to make changes to the scenes to make them better if we are provided with constructive criticism as MLP has been quoted below.

MLP wrote:Voyeur vids -
Vids of the model being watched through a fence or similar - confining the model to the middle of our screens... please don't bother filming these anymore!!
Vids of the model being watched through a fence or similar... then she catches you (now a typical scene)... don't mind these!!

The humiliation and cum eating instruction videos were requests we received so someone out there does like them :-P we do really need more members to get involved with the thread and let us know what you don't like and how it could be changed to suit more tastes rather than completely scrapping ideas all together :-)
 #20139  by dq8203
 Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:19 pm
Steph I know what you mean.. There are only a select few voicing their opinion here. I think a lot of subscribers are aware there is a forum but don't realise how it can be used in the way this thread is proving.

I think a lot of others would have a say if there was a banner on the website for a week stating something along the lines of 'log into the WIN forum to have your say on which scenes you want to see and equally as important, which ones you don't! We are looking for your feedback to help make the best possible videos for you!'
 #20140  by lightscreen
 Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:59 pm
Completely agree with the previous two posts, and the reason I'm back in this thread is through following the link to the forum that was posted under Honour May's CEI clip yesterday... Where someone had posted along the lines of "wtf is this!?", but it then allows them to come and join the discussion, so I thought that was really good.

To go against popular opinion in this thread, the cum eating instructions are actually my favourite clips; the fact that you guys started making them is one of the main reasons I've kept my membership.

The other main reason is that the WIN team listens to what users request. I think it's great that there are so many different types of scene that are shot that have been requested by members; even though there are plenty of clips that I don't bother watching because it's a particular fetish that doesn't do it for me, I'd be disappointed if things started getting scrapped without a majority of users backing it up (particularly the CEI clips, although I'm sure there are plenty out there who don't want to be told to eat their own cum!).
 #20141  by MLP
 Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:57 pm
dq8203 wrote:Steph I know what you mean.. There are only a select few voicing their opinion here. I think a lot of subscribers are aware there is a forum but don't realise how it can be used in the way this thread is proving.

I think a lot of others would have a say if there was a banner on the website for a week stating something along the lines of 'log into the WIN forum to have your say on which scenes you want to see and equally as important, which ones you don't! We are looking for your feedback to help make the best possible videos for you!'

The same goes for requesting/suggesting models...
Not enough WIN members are expressing interest in who they want to see!!

Assuming other members are into the CEI (like lightscreen) and also the humiliation vids, maybe a separate site for these types of vids would be an idea???
 #20142  by dq8203
 Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:34 pm
I'm not sure there would be enough demand for CEI and humiliation to warrant it's own site though, not based on the amount that's uploaded to WIN?

I do 100% believe that the biggest missed opportunity for WIN is a virtual only site, stunt cocks in every video, not being told how to wank with a stunt cock stuck onto a desk, but all pov as if the viewer is there. There is definitely enough content uploaded to warrant it's own site and I think it'd be a success and possibly draw in more subscribers.
 #20144  by Steph
 Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:33 am
MLP wrote:
dq8203 wrote:Assuming other members are into the CEI (like lightscreen) and also the humiliation vids, maybe a separate site for these types of vids would be an idea???

I think creating a new site for the few fetish clips we do put on WIN would be a little extreme, what we could do though is make sure the fetish clips are only uploaded on a day when there is 2 updates so there will be a fetish scene as well as a normal dirty talk/joi video :-) that way there is something for everyone :D

We are always on the lookout for new models so if anyone spots someone they think would be suitable for any of the sites then let us know, the more eyes we have out there looking the more chance we have of discovering unpublished models that could potentially be great additions to the sites :-)