Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Little Bro Under the Table (with Mercedes or Katie K)

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1561  by LiLBro
 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am
Shortened version with more detailed version below it.

Mercedes or Katie K could fit best in the role of older sis in this video because they can best portray both the sexuality and loving playfulness of the sister in this story. The vid would be most effective in split screen with one cam above the table showing the model's face/torso with the other cam under for an upskirt shot (with model's waist to toes in frame).

Older sis is sitting at the table with her little bro playing under it as usual. When bro messes with her legs in the beginning, she laughs and play fights with him, showing a caring and loving relationship. She's barefoot wearing a skirt with her legs crossed. At some point we see an upskirt shot. She later catches him looking and is angry about it at first but teases him with more upskirts.

She pretends to be disgusted but his reaction secretly excite her and eventually she masturbates under her panties. Later she pushes her panties to the side to expose her pussy. All the while talking to him about anything but what they're doing (an attempted diversion/distraction for him and herself) until the last moments when they both masturbate to orgasm. Bro cums on her under the table as the model actually reaches climax. After, sis goes back to being her usual mean self.

The split screen is important so we can see the action below the table and its result in the sister's reaction simultaneously. The slow build also being essential for the story's realism. There should some time before she begins to tease him with her actions and completely gives in to what's taking place.

Longer version:

My choice is for the model in this scene is Mercedes or Katie K because not only are they great to look at but they can best portray the role of older sis in this particular story. Jess West is beautiful but she may be a little too serious for this part. Sapphire is a hottie as well but I'm not sure if she can be as playful as Katie K and Mercedes would be. Some of the other sis models just didn't work for me I'm sorry to say. This video would be most effective if done in split screen with one cam above the table shooting the model's face/torso and the other under the table for an upskirt shot with her waist to feet in frame (very important to not cut off at the ankles).

Older sis is sitting at the table and her little bro is playing under it as usual. She's barefoot, wearing a skirt with her legs crossed and reading, eating or occupied in some other way. He stars messing with her legs and tickling her feet (done in reality by the camera op to add to the realism. Make believe air ticking just wouldn't work). She's giggling and trying to kick him away, sometimes ducking down under the table to grab at his hands, laughing and smiling all the while. Everything to display a relationship that is playful and loving.

After some time of that, little bro stops messing with sis but remains under the table while they both go back to their previous activity. Older sis casually uncrosses her legs to reveal a great upskirt shot. Her knees not too far apart at this point as she's not deliberately trying to expose herself (the shot should remain pulled out far enough so her waist and toes are still in frame). Sis starts talking to bro about school or asking him what he's going to be doing today; any kind of frivolous talk while her brother's curiosity in something else entirely only grows. The above table shot shows that she's completely oblivious to this at she chats away. She ducks under to ask him if he's alright because he hasn't been responding to her but eventually she goes back to yapping off.

Bro's eyes are locked on her crotch as sis playfully and innocently asks what he's doing down there again. He doesn't respond so she takes a peek and is completely shocked at where he was leering. She snaps her legs shut and starts to give him a verbal tongue lashing. After some time though she becomes more tolerant and eventually intrigued by it. This leads to uncrossing her legs again but a little wider this time. She's smiling guiltily as she begins to wag her knees in and out subtly, teasing him further, wanting to see what it's doing to him.

She looks and sees he's aroused and completely captivated by her. She pretends to be disgusted but her brother's reaction unexpectedly starts to excite her (don't rush that evolution if u want to remain somewhat believable). She starts talking about how wrong it is but she continues to spread her legs further, hiking up her skirt a little bit and on the tips of her toes so he can get a better look. The teasing goes on for a while and it only gets her hornier. She bites her lip and plays with her tits over her top, opening her legs wider, until ultimately she slips her hand under her panties and rubs her pussy.

Sis starts to talk about how much trouble they can get into but it doesn't seem to be slowing her down in any way. She pulls one of her tits out (seen in the above table shot), her breath trembling as she rubs her pussy even more aggressively now. She's steadily losing more and more control, sometimes tasting her fingers before shoving them back in her snatch. All the while, she continues to try to talk about other (meaningless) things: school, daily activities, shopping, etc. attempting to convince him (as well as herself) that this isn't really happening. After some time, sis pushes the crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her dripping pussy lips to bro. The thought of what that must be doing to him sends her into into an irretrievable tailspin.

She asks if he's watching his older sister and directs him to do things to himself as she spreads her pussy lips. There are strands of cum draping across them. It's not until this time that sis finally drops the diversion of mundane dialogue. She rubs her clit in tight little circles before sinking her fingers deep inside her cunt again. She's fingering so hard now we hear wet gushing noises and the sound of her hand smacking against her pussy over and over.

The scene ends with bro cumming on her legs and feet (hopefully something we can see) along with an expression of pained ecstasy in the facial shot as the model actually reaches orgasm at the same time. After, sis can protest that nothing happened, then demand bro to fuck off or something else that's selfish and mean.

That's it. Pervy and effective but that's how we do. :)
Last edited by LiLBro on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1589  by admin
 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm
Sorry i've not got around to replying to this thread sooner but i looked at it and though, "Wow, thats a long one" , so i've printed it off and i'll read through it later, it looks awesome at a glance though ;)
 #1619  by LiLBro
 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 am
lee wrote:Sorry i've not got around to replying to this thread sooner but i looked at it and though, "Wow, thats a long one" , so i've printed it off and i'll read through it later, it looks awesome at a glance though ;)

Yeah sorry about that. Thanks for giving a response anyway Lee. Very cool to see the openness to story suggestions.