Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• POV Sex Scenes and Fucking Machines

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here

Fucking Machines?

Great Idea!
75%
I prefer the scenes as they are
25%
Not bothered
No votes
0%
 #24116  by Cacatorak
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:23 pm
Gingerhead wrote:TOMORROW'S update on WIN will be Natalia Forrest!
'Girl at work part 2'

https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/950772843243065344

This scene got me thinking :idea: Does anyone else think that a Fucking Machine would be a worthwhile investment?

While some models are happy to do POV sex scenes (e.g. Zoe Page) but not anything explicit or show too much (i.e. open leg), doing POV scenes while not showing anything is absolutely fine. However when models that do do explicit scenes (e.g. Natalia Forrest) and film a POV scene where nothing is shown, it really takes away from the scene in my opinion. I can only assume that this is due to the difficulty in filming such scenes with a static stunt-dildo, which I can appreciate.

It isn't so apparent when they're in a doggy position as it seems to be easier to film and actually act such a POV position, however when they're on their back with open legs it does seem like a real challenge to try and make it as good as they can and it can look unnatural. This is where I think a Fucking Machine would prove a worthwhile investment. While they may only be useful for the aforementioned kind of scenes (unless you can think of other ways to utilise one), it would makes the scenes come alive much more and allow for a wider variety of angles/ positions to be shot from both yours and the models point of view as less effort and impetus will be put on them - then you would be able to film such open leg scenes and actually pan down to see the action, rather than keeping it hidden as there is nothing happening currently. ;)

Any thoughts? :?:
 #24127  by moto
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:22 pm
+1 from me on this too - I wouldn't specifically join a fucking machines site, but when I've seen them on occasional scenes on other sites, it can definitely work, with the right model. And if Natalia is up for it, that could be amazing :P
 #33085  by samloan58
 Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:43 pm
Any updates here?

Are there any plans to experiment with a fucking machine?

It can be quite versatile in the types of scenes beyond just POV, like for gangbangs, threesomes, cuckolding, etc.
 #33097  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:49 pm
samloan58 wrote:Any updates here?

Are there any plans to experiment with a fucking machine?

It can be quite versatile in the types of scenes beyond just POV, like for gangbangs, threesomes, cuckolding, etc.

https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/iv ... s-orgasms/

We have tried a fucking machine on this scene, we didn't get much feedback. They are pretty noisy compared to regular toys which put us off using them. Although, if there is demand for more scenes with a fucking machine we do have access to one and we can use it for further shoots.
 #33111  by samloan58
 Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:10 pm
Yeah, I had mixed feelings about that scene, but I was more so thinking about using the machines as a replacement for the virtual sex POV scenes we use the normal dildos with.

We can maybe test it out with one scene to see how it goes.

I was also wondering if there was any chance where we could try out the Born2Tease style of virtual sex videos where the videographer himself wears the strap-on to make the scene more realistic. I think this style is the best of both worlds in terms of realism.