Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SHANNON

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1604  by admin
 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 am
Want to see SHANNON in a specific scene? .... then request or suggest it now!!

Shannon is shooting end of the week so get your requests/suggestions in quick. If you have a brief idea or full scripted scene then let me know or post it here in the Request or Suggest section of the forum. Also if you have already suggested a scene for Shannon and you've not had much feedback just suggest or request it again!!

I will look forward to some great ideas flooding in! :D
 #1606  by passby
 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 pm
brilliant. love her smile :mrgreen:
Here's a few:

the new young sexy teacher concerned with your grades with the upcoming exam so tries to help by removing all your distractions; primarily your constant boner and bursting balls. You're at a sperm bank and a naughty nurse comes in with your wank mags and the cup but you're having trouble and shes ends up closing the door and giving you some secret hands-on help. Or maybe for a broken arm, and a sponge bath goes too far. Would like to see another scene where you're straddled on top of her and she's encouraging you to wank over her tit's/face. Plus assorted naughty sis scenes.

Too many? :lol:
 #1617  by sunkenrag
 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am
Hi

Great to hear Shannon is back she has a fantastic body. I would love her to do a sister scene in uniform where she teases and orders little brother to lie down whilst she strips then she stands over him whilst playing with her pussy. The looking up at Shannon would be so sexy.
 #1623  by admin
 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:45 am
sunkenrag wrote:Hi

Great to hear Shannon is back she has a fantastic body. I would love her to do a sister scene in uniform where she teases and orders little brother to lie down whilst she strips then she stands over him whilst playing with her pussy. The looking up at Shannon would be so sexy.

Its on the list, i'll see if we can do that, might struggle on the masturbation side as shannon doesnt go that high but i can always ask :D
 #3431  by mikelabranga
 Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:31 pm
another request for the beautiful Shannon and a suggested script:

Shannon has a big job interview tomorrow morning and is among the finalists. She wants to professionally dress to impress but can't figure out what to wear. She tells her little brother of her dilemma, then with a smile on her face asks if he could help her select what to wear. she goes back to her room and brings back a small selection of clothes and lingerie. Shannon tells her little brother that she really appreciates the input, but tells him she will change in front of him and not to peek. Shannon rummages through her clothes, and states: "i think stockings would look good, don't you think?" Shannon then gets naked and slips on black lace-top, thigh high stockings. She then takes out a matching pair of black panties and a bra and slips those on, one by one. Then she puts on a blouse (any color), and black pencil skirt before putting on high heel pumps. She turns around once more and thanks her little brother for helping her select the outfit.

thank you lee for all you do. love your work!
 #3450  by admin
 Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:12 am
mikelabranga wrote:another request for the beautiful Shannon and a suggested script:

Shannon has a big job interview tomorrow morning and is among the finalists. She wants to professionally dress to impress but can't figure out what to wear. She tells her little brother of her dilemma, then with a smile on her face asks if he could help her select what to wear. she goes back to her room and brings back a small selection of clothes and lingerie. Shannon tells her little brother that she really appreciates the input, but tells him she will change in front of him and not to peek. Shannon rummages through her clothes, and states: "i think stockings would look good, don't you think?" Shannon then gets naked and slips on black lace-top, thigh high stockings. She then takes out a matching pair of black panties and a bra and slips those on, one by one. Then she puts on a blouse (any color), and black pencil skirt before putting on high heel pumps. She turns around once more and thanks her little brother for helping her select the outfit.

thank you lee for all you do. love your work!

I'll be doing this one today, thanks :D
 #3454  by admin
 Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Did the scene, but we had some tech issues today with lighting etc so the shoot wasn't as productive as normal. However, it was done but not exactly word for word but you should like it, i'll put some screens up later.