Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• SHANNON

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #3501  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm
For some reason I have a compelling desire to see Shannon hula hoop nude now.

In fact, lee, I think you should start a series for all the girls to hula hoop nude in parts of their videos just for me. :ugeek:
 #3519  by admin
 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:46 am
FullFrenzy wrote:For some reason I have a compelling desire to see Shannon hula hoop nude now.

In fact, lee, I think you should start a series for all the girls to hula hoop nude in parts of their videos just for me. :ugeek:

Hey .. You know i can do the Hola Hoop stuff if you want it lol
 #3549  by FullFrenzy
 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm
Yes please. Hula hoop series please. ;)

I guess that can be an opening scenario, spying on them doing it. Either way, lets face it, it's the ultimate pleasure viewing workout. It focuses on the stomach, boobs can end up shaking and bouncing, and it really works in the ass... just, perfect. Nude hula hooping is something a lot of sites are missing out on I think. It's not something you can find many places. :mrgreen:
 #3568  by Pound_UK
 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm
I really like Shannon a lot, very saucy and a great body- does she do 'cum shots'? I've not seen her do any in the clips I've seen since joining but I've not watched them all... yet!

I'd prefer it if she did a bit more of the 'what a lovely big cock' and 'let me see you cum' type comments

But, yes, I'm very happy knowing there's more updates to come
 #3620  by admin
 Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 am
It's really weird with some models ... Some are happy doing the incest scenes but won't do the cum stuff, some will happily let you cum on them but find the incest stuff too weird, some won't do any incest or cum :( and some obviously are willing do the whole lot. Unfortunately shannon won't let me CUM on her :lol: ... but at least she likes playing the part of sister, which she does very well :D
 #6495  by lenon123
 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 am
i really like shannon- i loved her erection consultant scene. Would she consider doing a scene where her neighbor' asks her to come over and do a lesbian scene with his wife while he watches.