Page 1 of 7

Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 pm
by Jjjjjjj8778
Hey I’ve seen you’ve got even more new ones now - which I like very much! What’s in the inventory?!

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:22 am
by Steph
We have been making a big effort to expand our uniform wardrobe and so far it's looking great, once we have some screens of them I'll get Gingerhead to post them on the forum :-)

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:22 am
by Gingerhead
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Hey I’ve seen you’ve got even more new ones now - which I like very much! What’s in the inventory?!


We have a few new nurse uniforms :) a brand new green one and a turquoise one that we have used already on Georgie. We also have a new long dark blue one for the taller girls! As well as the nurse uniforms we have new masseuse uniforms, a paramedic uniform, air hostess and RAF style costumes yet to be used! We will be using some of more them today providing they fit Georgie ok :)

green 1.jpg
new turquoise 1.jpg
bb nurse 1.jpg

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:36 pm
by Jjjjjjj8778
she looks fantastic in that turquoise one! effort's paying off guys, looks brill!

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:41 pm
by Falstaff
Steph wrote:We have been making a big effort to expand our uniform wardrobe and so far it's looking great, once we have some screens of them I'll get Gingerhead to post them on the forum :-)


Could you get a hold of nun costumes to do a few nun-themed videos? And could you make more wedding dress videos like Charlie Rose's "Wedding Wank"? Would love to see videos like these.

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:05 am
by Steph
Falstaff wrote:
Steph wrote:We have been making a big effort to expand our uniform wardrobe and so far it's looking great, once we have some screens of them I'll get Gingerhead to post them on the forum :-)


Could you get a hold of nun costumes to do a few nun-themed videos? And could you make more wedding dress videos like Charlie Rose's "Wedding Wank"? Would love to see videos like these.


What sort of scenario would you suggest we use a Nun outfit for? We can certainly shoot more wedding dress scenes :-)

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:42 pm
by Falstaff
Steph wrote:What sort of scenario would you suggest we use a Nun outfit for? We can certainly shoot more wedding dress scenes :-)


For nun scenarios, you could do the following:

• The model wants to have sex one last time before taking her vows. (Honour May would be great for this, with a face or butt cumshot)
• She has seen you around (volunteering, going to mass, etc.) and is very attracted to you, but doesn't want to break her vows with sex, so she settles with letting you cum on her breasts
• If you wanted to appeal to people who like more dominant scenes, you could do a sort of confession wank / Sunday school strict nun video

For nun models I'd love to see:

• Harley
• Samantha Bentley
• Lucy Alexandra
• Honour May (would love to see her bum peeking out of a habit!)
• Brook Logan
• If you ever manage to get her back, Lucy Gresty ;)
• If she ever makes the jump to WIN, Leah
• Georgie Lyall

I'd really just like to see a cumshot on some big breasts hanging out of a nun habit with the model's face visible in the frame. Same goes for bridal scenes!

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:00 am
by Steph
Falstaff wrote:
Steph wrote:What sort of scenario would you suggest we use a Nun outfit for? We can certainly shoot more wedding dress scenes :-)


For nun scenarios, you could do the following:

• The model wants to have sex one last time before taking her vows. (Honour May would be great for this, with a face or butt cumshot)
• She has seen you around (volunteering, going to mass, etc.) and is very attracted to you, but doesn't want to break her vows with sex, so she settles with letting you cum on her breasts
• If you wanted to appeal to people who like more dominant scenes, you could do a sort of confession wank / Sunday school strict nun video

For nun models I'd love to see:

• Harley
• Samantha Bentley
• Lucy Alexandra
• Honour May (would love to see her bum peeking out of a habit!)
• Brook Logan
• If you ever manage to get her back, Lucy Gresty ;)
• If she ever makes the jump to WIN, Leah
• Georgie Lyall

I'd really just like to see a cumshot on some big breasts hanging out of a nun habit with the model's face visible in the frame. Same goes for bridal scenes!


Great suggestions, I'll look into getting an outfit and pass the suggestions over to Ste :-)

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:16 am
by Jjjjjjj8778
Just to say I’m absolutely loving the amount and quality of nurse scenes that are coming on win at the moment, especially when covered in cum/zipping their uniform up at the end - I think it really makes it so much sexier!

I can’t wait to see Jasmine Lau’s nurse blowbang scène and Gracie’s dominant one!!

Thanks folks :)

Re: Nurse Uniforms

PostPosted:Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:12 am
by Jjjjjjj8778
Another new uniform on win! Any chance we can see the full range of what you have for requests?? X