Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• "On the phone" scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1729  by passby
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm
A suggestion for another type of scene, ideally with a girl who's really smiley and playful

The setup is the girl is watching you wacking off when she really isn't supposed to and is giving you some instructions.

Then her phone rings, its from someone you both know, and it'll raise hell if they knew what you two were doing. She's talks to them normally and says things like "oh how was your day?" "I'm just hanging out with blah blah" gives you knowing looks and still whispers instructions to you in between. All in the while she carries on doing all sorts of naughty stuff to encourage you, like playing with her pussy, giving you a handjob, and when the person overhears things like panting/moaning and fapping sounds from both of you, she's says stuff like "oh I don't know what that noise is, you must be imagining it" :mrgreen:
 #1737  by WannaTitFuck
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:24 pm
I like this one, definitely a little different, and could turn out to be pretty funny too. Like passby said, gotta have the right attitude for this scene though- she's gotta be playful and cheeky, as you guys might put it ;)
 #1763  by dick stroker
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 am
I think the opposite would be fun, too, where she tells her girlfriend everything that is going on:

"My housemate is here wacking his cock off for me. I'm serious! He's right here in front of me. He's always wacking it. Should I describe it for you?"
 #1772  by FullFrenzy
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 pm
And then she invites her friend on the phone over to join.

Is it still obvious I'm greatly anticipating some double model scenarios? :P
 #1776  by Fan
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm
FullFrenzy wrote:And then she invites her friend on the phone over to join.

Is it still obvious I'm greatly anticipating some double model scenarios? :P

as is everyone!
 #1777  by Edibas
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm
FullFrenzy wrote:Is it still obvious I'm greatly anticipating some double model scenarios? :P

Yeah, double model scenarios would be fantastic.
 #1778  by admin
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 pm
Edibas wrote:
FullFrenzy wrote:Is it still obvious I'm greatly anticipating some double model scenarios? :P

Double model scenarios are coming soon, i'm just asking a few of our regular WIN models about girl/girl scenes ... I'd rather they tell me with who they like to work with as it's better to get a great scene rather than just a good one! :D ... More info soon! :;
 #1780  by Edibas
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:57 pm
lee wrote:
Edibas wrote:

Double model scenarios are coming soon, i'm just asking a few of our regular WIN models about girl/girl scenes ... I'd rather they tell me with who they like to work with as it's better to get a great scene rather than just a good one! :D ... More info soon! :;

Sounds good, looking forward to it. I have one dream duo, so hopefully the two girls I have in mind want to work together.