Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• downblouse scene suggestion

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #155  by WannaTitFuck
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 am
Love the site! I'd love to see more interactive downblouse clips in general, but here's a suggestion for a specific scenario:

One of the girls catches the viewer looking down her top (this can be done with varying situations- teacher/student, naive babysitter, uncle/niece, strangers in public... possibilities are endless!) She confronts the viewer for it, and again, a ton of possibilities here- she may be angry, or shocked, or teasing about it... and ultimately she decides to make you jerk off on her cleavage, maybe with some titty-fucking, and begging for cum all over them. (I'd love to see the girls spend a little more time near the end of ANY scenes asking for the cumshot, I think that puts everyone over the edge!)

That general setup is obviously pretty flexible, and I'd love to see pretty much ALL of the girls do some variation ;) but particularly Katie K or Mercedes.

Hope some of the girls are up for the idea! Keep up the great work.
 #180  by admin
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:Love the site! I'd love to see more interactive downblouse clips in general, but here's a suggestion for a specific scenario:

One of the girls catches the viewer looking down her top (this can be done with varying situations- teacher/student, naive babysitter, uncle/niece, strangers in public... possibilities are endless!) She confronts the viewer for it, and again, a ton of possibilities here- she may be angry, or shocked, or teasing about it... and ultimately she decides to make you jerk off on her cleavage, maybe with some titty-fucking, and begging for cum all over them. (I'd love to see the girls spend a little more time near the end of ANY scenes asking for the cumshot, I think that puts everyone over the edge!)

That general setup is obviously pretty flexible, and I'd love to see pretty much ALL of the girls do some variation ;) but particularly Katie K or Mercedes.

Hope some of the girls are up for the idea! Keep up the great work.

I personally like the downblouse scenes just because they seem really innocent to start with and a cum shot ending would be great, especially across where you have just been looking at. So that seems like a job for mercedes.
 #288  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 am
You said it exactly right, lee. Glad you guys liked the idea. I'd love to see variations of that with different girls, but Mercedes is obviously first choice! Oh and my name is Scott- ya know, juuust in case she wants to slip that in during the scene :lol:

I'll be looking forward to this one! Anyone else out there with good downblouse scene ideas?
 #361  by admin
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:07 am
The more and more i think about this scene the more and more i'm looking forward to seeing it! oh, and i think seeing that you are the suggestor of this particular scene, i think i may be able to get your name in there somewhere, ;)))))))
 #388  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 pm
Oh I'm very much looking forward to it myself, obviously! I think it's such a flexible setup (not that I'm patting myself on the back HAHA wasn't that difficult to come up with!) But there's a lot that can be done with it for varying downblouse scenes.

But lee, if Mercedes looks into the camera and uses my name in this context? You will officially be my new best friend. Yup, that's right: BFF! :lol:

On a side note, I'm surprised more people didn't jump in with suggestions- are there that few of us here that appreciate downblouse material?? I always figured it must be kind of universal- you always hear about guys getting caught with the old "Umm, my eyes are up HERE, thank you!"

-Scott
 #770  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu May 05, 2011 9:52 pm
Geez, nothing tumbleweed rolling by in this topic... guess there aren't as many downblouse fans out there as I'd assumed! :?

As I said, it'd be great to see different variations of the idea, especially with the cumshot ending Lee mentioned. My BFF offer still stands, for the record. :lol: Kayla Louise would be particularly hot doing a scene like this (secondary to my Mercedes request, of course!)
 #771  by passby
 Fri May 06, 2011 12:17 am
Downblouse is great to start things off as a setup for other naughty antics but on its own its not enough for a whole clip. There's a brit competitor who does these clips called DBL, they use most of the same models as WIN and exclusively DB but in the end their clips are boring as hell. Maybe a cumshot would spice things up, but pure DB clips are a bit meh imo.
 #775  by WannaTitFuck
 Fri May 06, 2011 5:42 am
No I agree, it can't be just watching for too long- that's why I suggested what I did. If you combine the downblouse stuff with the encouragement, you have a winner!
 #777  by admin
 Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 am
It's good to get everyones views on this particular style of clip, and i can see that most clips are finished off nicely with a CUM shot ending. Overall, I think the clips going into production at the moment will be to everyones satisfaction, lots of new ideas and suggestions are going to be used and i will try to accommodate everyones views and requests.