Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Bopping Babes Suggestion - Ass Spread

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #31473  by Iamotter
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:55 am
I'm definitely an ass guy, the vids I really like are the ones where theyre abit naughtier and show more of that. Like Anna Belle (shes great - particularly in this one) in Miss Lap Dance where she's really taking her time showing everything, in diff positions doggy, bent over wiff da chair or Honour May in Slut Storm @ the climax scene where she bending over. Would love to see more of that action, those 2 are pretty popular so i cant b da only one. Anyways LOVE the site and concept but thought i might giv my 2 cents.

P.S - Maya is f*cking amazing...my god :shock: :shock: .
 #31474  by BobJones148
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:15 am
Iamotter wrote:I'm definitely an ass guy, the vids I really like are the ones where theyre abit naughtier and show more of that. Like Anna Belle (shes great - particularly in this one) in Miss Lap Dance where she's really taking her time showing everything, in diff positions doggy, bent over wiff da chair or Honour May in Slut Storm @ the climax scene where she bending over. Would love to see more of that action, those 2 are pretty popular so i cant b da only one. Anyways LOVE the site and concept but thought i might giv my 2 cents.

Quite agree, from a fellow poo hole appreciator :D
 #31476  by deathr0w
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:55 pm
Iamotter wrote:I'm definitely an ass guy, the vids I really like are the ones where theyre abit naughtier and show more of that. Like Anna Belle (shes great - particularly in this one) in Miss Lap Dance where she's really taking her time showing everything, in diff positions doggy, bent over wiff da chair or Honour May in Slut Storm @ the climax scene where she bending over. Would love to see more of that action, those 2 are pretty popular so i cant b da only one. Anyways LOVE the site and concept but thought i might giv my 2 cents.

Thanks for the feedback! We've taken a break from producing content for BoppingBabes for the time being, if we resume shoots for that site we'll take this feedback on board with the models that work to that level. :D In the meantime though - we can start doing more "ass spreading" clips on our other sites, WIN / USJ would benefit from a bit more of this!