Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Girlfriend Punishes You Midway Into Sex

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #32182  by samloan58
 Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:54 pm
This is the first time you are about to score sex with your girlfriend. After your girlfriend seduces you, she asks you to take your dick out. She looks at it unimpressed, and sighs while saying something like, "Is that it? I guess that'll have to do."

As you start fucking her, she asks a few times, "Is it going to get any bigger?" Midway into the sex scene, she takes your dick out, and says, "Alright, enough is enough. My dildo is even better than your dick."

The rest of the scene turns into your girlfriend fucking herself with her dildo, and talking down to you. She should be saying things like, "This is what a real dick looks like." and "Now I am feeling something is inside me."
 #32190  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:00 pm
samloan58 wrote:This is the first time you are about to score sex with your girlfriend. After your girlfriend seduces you, she asks you to take your dick out. She looks at it unimpressed, and sighs while saying something like, "Is that it? I guess that'll have to do."

As you start fucking her, she asks a few times, "Is it going to get any bigger?" Midway into the sex scene, she takes your dick out, and says, "Alright, enough is enough. My dildo is even better than your dick."

The rest of the scene turns into your girlfriend fucking herself with her dildo, and talking down to you. She should be saying things like, "This is what a real dick looks like." and "Now I am feeling something is inside me."

We'll see what we can do with this idea :D Sounds good to me :D