Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Secretary Candidate Impresses You During the Interview

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #32222  by samloan58
 Mon May 03, 2021 3:22 am
The scene starts with the candidate entering your office to interview for your secretary role. You ask her a few typical questions about why she wants to work for you, etc. You tell her that you contacted her previous manager, and that he told you that you quit voluntarily. She responds by vaguely explaining that she was not getting compensated enough for the additional favours and hard work she was putting in.

You ask her about the additional favours, and she asks you, "Will you hire me if I give you a taste of what my previous manager is missing?" You tell her that it depends on what the favours are, and she responds with, "I am sure you will hire me once I show you."

She slowly gets under your desk, starts unzipping your trousers, and starts sucking you off. She tells you, "My old manager did not give me any raises for the amazing blowjobs I gave that bastard." Midway, she stops and asks, "Am I hired? I will only let you cum if you hire me now." You eagerly give her the job, and she gives you the happy ending you deserve.
 #32232  by Steph
 Wed May 05, 2021 9:27 am
samloan58 wrote:The scene starts with the candidate entering your office to interview for your secretary role. You ask her a few typical questions about why she wants to work for you, etc. You tell her that you contacted her previous manager, and that he told you that you quit voluntarily. She responds by vaguely explaining that she was not getting compensated enough for the additional favours and hard work she was putting in.

You ask her about the additional favours, and she asks you, "Will you hire me if I give you a taste of what my previous manager is missing?" You tell her that it depends on what the favours are, and she responds with, "I am sure you will hire me once I show you."

She slowly gets under your desk, starts unzipping your trousers, and starts sucking you off. She tells you, "My old manager did not give me any raises for the amazing blowjobs I gave that bastard." Midway, she stops and asks, "Am I hired? I will only let you cum if you hire me now." You eagerly give her the job, and she gives you the happy ending you deserve.

Brilliant idea, I'll keep this in mind on the upcoming shoots :D