Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Woken up with cum

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #32224  by Falstaff
 Tue May 04, 2021 2:16 am
I really like the old Ellie Roe video "Dream Cumshot" and would like to see a similar scenario used again. Essentially, the scene begins with model asleep with breasts exposed, wanking you off in her sleep. She gets woken up when you cum all over her breasts, at which point she can either act taken aback or surprised and impressed. Then continue the rest of the scene (which can be JOI or virtual) with her still covered in the first cumshot until the second, final cumshot anywhere on her.

Do you think you could do more scenes like this with willing models?
 #32231  by Steph
 Wed May 05, 2021 9:25 am
Falstaff wrote:I really like the old Ellie Roe video "Dream Cumshot" and would like to see a similar scenario used again. Essentially, the scene begins with model asleep with breasts exposed, wanking you off in her sleep. She gets woken up when you cum all over her breasts, at which point she can either act taken aback or surprised and impressed. Then continue the rest of the scene (which can be JOI or virtual) with her still covered in the first cumshot until the second, final cumshot anywhere on her.

Do you think you could do more scenes like this with willing models?

Great idea, I'm sure I can do a version of this :D