Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Panty Fetish - With a twist

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #32336  by bendoverbaby
 Thu May 20, 2021 4:22 pm
So I think it's clear we all love the current 'panty fetish' scenes and expanding on that theme could we possibly have some where we're forced to wear them? For example, A lost bet with a Boss/flatmate/girlfriend/teacher or even sister? :o ;)

She could think for a while about how to humiliate us, then come up with the idea of us wearing her panties/knickers/thong, pulling them off from under her skirt, just giving us the slightest glimpse of a stocking top, total tease. Then maybe laughing as how we look, taking a photo of us, then remarking it's actually turning her on, asking us to stroke inside/outside the underwear leading to her stripping off/revealing herself more and then possibly masturbating together.

Obviously not all the girls have levels this high anymore but I can see someone like Natalia being absolutely fantastic in something like this! :D

Anyway, just an idea. Keep up the great work!
 #32344  by deathr0w
 Thu May 20, 2021 4:39 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:So I think it's clear we all love the current 'panty fetish' scenes and expanding on that theme could we possibly have some where we're forced to wear them? For example, A lost bet with a Boss/flatmate/girlfriend/teacher or even sister? :o ;)

She could think for a while about how to humiliate us, then come up with the idea of us wearing her panties/knickers/thong, pulling them off from under her skirt, just giving us the slightest glimpse of a stocking top, total tease. Then maybe laughing as how we look, taking a photo of us, then remarking it's actually turning her on, asking us to stroke inside/outside the underwear leading to her stripping off/revealing herself more and then possibly masturbating together.

Obviously not all the girls have levels this high anymore but I can see someone like Natalia being absolutely fantastic in something like this! :D

Anyway, just an idea. Keep up the great work!

Great suggestion! We'll see what we can do with this one :D