Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Blowjob Dicks Used

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #32457  by Tony123
 Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:58 pm
The prosthetic used is just not realistic enough. It’s far too long and skinny. It ruins the blowjob scenes as they don’t look realistic
 #32458  by deathr0w
 Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:04 pm
Tony123 wrote:The prosthetic used is just not realistic enough. It’s far too long and skinny. It ruins the blowjob scenes as they don’t look realistic

Hi Tony, thanks for the comments - is it this one you're referring to?

https://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/st ... tep-daddy/

We've got a number of realistic ones in the mix, but some of them are too thick for the girls to use for the BJ's. I'll have a look if there's any better ones available.
 #32459  by gamebred
 Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:24 am
I have to agree. An example is honour may's "chuck then suck", the dildo was way too long. The best I think is what Belle O Hara used on "Zoom then boom"
 #32583  by Tony123
 Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:51 am
I liked the old one Esme ‘Fucking my Boyfriend’s dad’ for example. And while I’m here the close up of girls sucking is good too. Maybe that’s a compromise for the new dildos
 #32718  by Green*
 Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:52 pm
In my humble opinion the best Blowjob scenes on the site are the "how I would suck you cock" type videos.
Filmed side on, These videos used to be standard, giving the girls a chance to brag about then show off there technique/skills.
you always used a good sized realistic dildo aswell. Any chance Can we start to bring them back?

Examples
Chloe Lovette “The Best Cock Sucker Of All”
Amber West “Sucking COCK”
Tammie Lee “I Like Sucking Cock”
Dolly “Sucking COCK”
 #32721  by Falstaff
 Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:12 pm
Add Lucy Lauren's "Watch How I Suck Cock" to that list! I agree that seeing videos like that every once in a while would be nice, especially if they end like this:
chloe cummy mess.png
 #32743  by samloan58
 Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:28 pm
I also think it would be interesting to use black dicks for cuckold and BBC fantasy scenes.