Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Therapy sessions

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #32882  by Planewatcher3
 Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:18 pm
Go to a therapist to quit smoking. This is the consultation and the therapist introduced herself she talks about how just talking through your addiction can help you quit in time but hypnosis is a sure fire guaranteed way to quit smoking she explained that it’s more expensive because the sessions are longer and they are more complex and she also says it takes the average person 4 to 6 sessions to quit totally and again she guarantees that when she is done with you you will be a non-smoker forever. you agree to this you give her the extra money she has you lie back on her comfortable chair or sofa whatever you wanna call it and she put you into a deep deep state of hypnosis. Once under her spell she says first she needs to test you to make sure you are really in a deep state of Hipnosis by standing up and taking off your clothes and then lying back down satisfied that you are out she first goes to work on your smoking habit by telling you that from this day forward you Will smoke five cigarettes less a day every day for the next week she stands up and while doing a slow turn I command you to tell her she is beautiful which you do she then ask if you would like to see her get undressed and get naked which you do she’s in suggest that you offer to pay her an extra hundred dollars as a tip if she will get naked for you and once she has done this she ask you if you think she is beautiful he say she is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen which is what she has planet in your head and she then tells you to prove it prove it by stroking yourself right there in front of her and she guide you all the way through till you come all over your belly she throws you a towel tells You to clean yourself up And she then places two boxes on the table in front of you and she says these two kits hard for me to monitor your smoking so I can help you quit you will not show anybody these two boxes or what’s in them and you will not tell anybody about what you have done with what’s in them do you understand she then explains One box has little mini cameras that will be placed all around your bedroom the instructions in the box tell you exactly where to put each one it more or less will give me eight different views of your bed and the other box contains a bunch of mini cameras that will go in places that will give me a view of The toilet and the shower each will have 4 different views also now you will follow the instructions and install them exactly as they say and when you are done installing them you will throw the boxes away everything away and you will not remember doing this at all do you understand you will forget they are there and again you will not tell anybody about them either do you understand this way I can monitor you make sure you are not cheating on your smoking you got it And now as I bring you out of this session you will not remember anything that happened or anything we talked about he will simply grab the boxes take them home with you and when nobody’s home you install them they install very easy You just peel and stick in the areas the instructions tell you to and then you’ll forget all about them or you say I will be able to monitor them and at that point she didn’t stop to say is oh yes by the way here I need your Wi-Fi network name and password so that I can hook them up to your Wi-Fi so they can transfer all the data to me which you then give her and with both of you dressed she wakes you up and before saying goodbye and she’ll see you next week do you feel the urge to give her a $100 tip which she do she says thank you see you next week bye.
And you continue to see this therapist for several sessions as she gets wilder and wickeder with you the more sessions the better as it could be a never ending story here