Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More outfits on WIN please

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #33082  by samloan58
 Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:16 pm
Completely agree with your suggestions.

But I do recall the WIN team did mention that it was a bit difficult getting more as there would often be issues in sizes?
 #33098  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:57 pm
samloan58 wrote:Completely agree with your suggestions.

But I do recall the WIN team did mention that it was a bit difficult getting more as there would often be issues in sizes?

Sizing can be an issue with the fantasy type outfits, but models often have the "Fantasy" costumes similar to the ones suggested. We tend to buy the more realistic versions of the nurse, college, police outfits etc, We'll factor in a few more of these kinds of outfits on future shoots :) The Mechanic type outfit worked well when we had access to a garage set.
 #33110  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:25 am
Just to say in my view that the real outfits are always better!!

I would love to see some more real nurse uniforms like the whole load you used to have too. Is there ever going to be a return to the specific filming sets for scenes used previously? They were great.
 #33123  by Sammy
 Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:50 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Just to say in my view that the real outfits are always better!!

I would love to see some more real nurse uniforms like the whole load you used to have too. Is there ever going to be a return to the specific filming sets for scenes used previously? They were great.

Agreed, the more real the uniform, the better! And we're planning on rebuilding some of the old sets for next year! :)