Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Virtual Sex

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #33091  by Keefar
 Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:25 pm
Just watched Ellie Louise “Uni Crush” video - i love the virtual sex scenes like this, where the model is lying on her back facing us and we get to fuck them. I would love to see more virtual scenes like this so you can see the models faces, as opposed to the doggy style scenes where you only get to see the models backs....
 #33124  by Sammy
 Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:57 am
Keefar wrote:Just watched Ellie Louise “Uni Crush” video - i love the virtual sex scenes like this, where the model is lying on her back facing us and we get to fuck them. I would love to see more virtual scenes like this so you can see the models faces, as opposed to the doggy style scenes where you only get to see the models backs....

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky filming the models having sex with them on their back in VR, but we'll bear this in mind on future shoots and try and make it work so we can capture their beautiful faces while your fucking them! ;)