Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Public Humiliation

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #165  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 pm
Now, this isn't a topic for public nudity. That may be another topic, although I'd all be for some public stuff.

There's these remote control vibrators that you can get. The girl can put it in, and you can change the settings via a wireless remote. These are so much fun to use, a lot of fun to watch being used in public.

The idea being that the girl slips it in, and you take her out on the town. Go get something to eat, go shopping, etc. While she's standing in line to pay for something (clothes, jewelry, whatever), or ordering something from a waiter, that's when you turn that sucker on. It's always priceless. The reactions are natural which makes it even better, watching the girl get flustered and/or nervous, and trying to keep cool while being aroused.

You can have a video segment end where she's obviously just gotten too horny to take it anymore, so you take her somewhere "public" or back home where the clothes come off. ;)

This might seem like it's coming out of left field, considering there doesn't seem to be much stuff outside of enclosed areas on the site for the moment, let alone real public situations. I would love to see more public stuff in general, but the above idea is something that I've always found a lot of fun to watch, and not many sites do it. Public nudity and humiliation can be a major turn on, and this idea is just a start.
Last edited by FullFrenzy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #166  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:55 pm
Oh, and of course, if this is ever tried... Demi has got to be one of the first ones to give it a go with. ;)
 #171  by passby
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm
the americans might be able to get away with it in LA or the folks in japan but if you're running around with a camcorder in the UK filming a girl in the middle of a town centre they'd stick out like a sore thumb lol

think they pay the models by the hour anyway so it'll probably take too long
 #172  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 pm
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I wasn't trying to imply that she would be NAKED during this setup, if that's what you're trying to say. Hence the "clothes come off" bit. Although if that were the case, then no, you wouldn't be able to do that anywhere in the US... legally.