Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene Suggestion

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #33383  by gtsmlu
 Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:34 pm
Model Suggestion - Eva Rae, Ellie Louise, Belle Othara, or Baby Kitten

Outfit: She is wearing a dark blue business suit with a very short, tight skirt, high heels and no stockings and white thong panties.

Scene: She walks in to complete her interview process and sits down at a desk that you can see under so it shows her legs as she sits. As she sits, her skirt is so short and tight that you can immediately make out a white triangle of panties under her skirt. She begins to tell you that she understands she needs to fill out a few more forms for her interview to be complete. She then gets up to come over to you to get the forms and then walks back and sits down. She then says she needs to find a pen to fill out the forms that is in her purse. As she looks through her purse she starts to be more clumsy with her legs keeping them further and further part as she looks. She finds the pen and laughs that she finally was able to find it in her mess of a purse, and then asks you if everything is OK because you look nervous for some reason. She then proceeds to begin filling out her forms.

As she does so, she continues to cross and uncross her legs and has her legs apart. She then looks up and asks if you're OK, and then realizes you've been able to see up her skirt. She isn't angry, but is extremely embarrassed.

Please leave the camera unzoomed so you can see all of her as well as her facial expression when she catches you.

She then apologizes and asks how long you've been able to see up her skirt. She is then very embarrassed when she learns you've been able to see up it the entire time. She then says how she can't believe she had been showing off her "underwear" to you that whole time. She then tries to shake it off and says, she's going to complete her forms and then tightly crosses her legs.

A bit later she uncrosses them again and after a few seconds looks up to try and catch you and she does catch you. She then says, "I caught you again. You know, at first I was so embarrassed you could see my underwear, but it's actually turning me on that you can see while I'm filling out these forms. I think I'll just pretend I didn't catch you and just keep on flashing you."

She then continues to fill out the forms and flashing you on purpose. At one point, she says "I think there is another pen I might prefer in my purse. You don't mind if I look for it, do you?" And she opens her legs up wide while she continues to look in her purse.

She then says "silly me, I don't even need a pen because I already finished filling out the forms! You don't mind, do you?"

She then asks if her odds to get the job would be raised if she allowed you to do your thing, and then she instructs you until the end of the video.
 #33395  by Steph
 Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:57 am
gtsmlu wrote:Model Suggestion - Eva Rae, Ellie Louise, Belle Othara, or Baby Kitten

Outfit: She is wearing a dark blue business suit with a very short, tight skirt, high heels and no stockings and white thong panties.

Scene: She walks in to complete her interview process and sits down at a desk that you can see under so it shows her legs as she sits. As she sits, her skirt is so short and tight that you can immediately make out a white triangle of panties under her skirt. She begins to tell you that she understands she needs to fill out a few more forms for her interview to be complete. She then gets up to come over to you to get the forms and then walks back and sits down. She then says she needs to find a pen to fill out the forms that is in her purse. As she looks through her purse she starts to be more clumsy with her legs keeping them further and further part as she looks. She finds the pen and laughs that she finally was able to find it in her mess of a purse, and then asks you if everything is OK because you look nervous for some reason. She then proceeds to begin filling out her forms.

As she does so, she continues to cross and uncross her legs and has her legs apart. She then looks up and asks if you're OK, and then realizes you've been able to see up her skirt. She isn't angry, but is extremely embarrassed.

Please leave the camera unzoomed so you can see all of her as well as her facial expression when she catches you.

She then apologizes and asks how long you've been able to see up her skirt. She is then very embarrassed when she learns you've been able to see up it the entire time. She then says how she can't believe she had been showing off her "underwear" to you that whole time. She then tries to shake it off and says, she's going to complete her forms and then tightly crosses her legs.

A bit later she uncrosses them again and after a few seconds looks up to try and catch you and she does catch you. She then says, "I caught you again. You know, at first I was so embarrassed you could see my underwear, but it's actually turning me on that you can see while I'm filling out these forms. I think I'll just pretend I didn't catch you and just keep on flashing you."

She then continues to fill out the forms and flashing you on purpose. At one point, she says "I think there is another pen I might prefer in my purse. You don't mind if I look for it, do you?" And she opens her legs up wide while she continues to look in her purse.

She then says "silly me, I don't even need a pen because I already finished filling out the forms! You don't mind, do you?"

She then asks if her odds to get the job would be raised if she allowed you to do your thing, and then she instructs you until the end of the video.

Great idea!!