Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Latex request

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34844  by freddomj
 Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:06 pm
I suggested a list of UK girls (back in May, in this thread) who have filmed with you before and have latex. Here it is again:

UKCuteGirlLucy
Frankie Babe
Ariel Andersson
Honour May
Kylie Nymphette
Stephanie Bonham Carter

There was some discussion that you might get a latex nurse uniform to film some videos, I assume those plans fell through?

I was so hopeful that latex outfits could be a semi-regular thing at WiNVR. Really, you'd need to get a couple of latex items (the sizing and price really isn't that much of an issue imo) for that to happen.

Would still be nice to hear any info about the upcoming Zara latex scenes. But like I said, I really do want to see a lot more latex to make me feel like my sub is worth it every month.
 #34908  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:42 pm
Great news Honour May is booked in for a shoot - I know she has a few Latex bits so we can ask her to bring those. Kylie Nymphette afaik is retired? We're in talks with a few other the other girls so i'll update the thread once we've got news. I'll chase up the Latex VR scene with our VR editor tomorrow and see if we can bring that forward - there's a lot of content for the VR sites so sometimes the updates will take a while to surface.

More latex would be great - thanks for the suggestions. This is something we can feature more of in the future.
 #34911  by freddomj
 Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:09 pm
Sounds great. Please let me know what the VR editor says and if the Latex scene can be bumped forward. I'd really appreciate that!
 #34961  by freddomj
 Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:34 pm
Did you talk to the production team about the latex updates in the end? I see some Zara VR scenes being released but no sign of latex yet :(
 #35004  by freddomj
 Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:54 pm
H-hello? Haha.

It has been a month since you said you'd ask the production team, but no response? Doesn't give me much hope that there is once again another Zara VR scene out today and once again, no latex in sight. I really don't understand how you can pump out videos like every 2 days and yet in the span of years there has been maybe 2 latex videos total. What a missed opportunity.

It does make me think that occasionally someone checks this message board, replies, but chucks the feedback in the bin :(