Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Latex request

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34040  by freddomj
 Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:26 pm
First off thanks for the great JOI's over the years, but there is a severe lack of latex outfits at WankitNowVR!

It is such a popular fetish and there are so many themes you could do around the material.

I'd be happy to list off actresses that have latex outfits who you've filmed with regularly if aquiring the latex is a problem...

To date I think there have been 3 scenes at WiNVR where the girl wore latex, and in one of those it's unzipped and disgarded with quite quickly. Please, if you do film more latex scenes, you should definitely keep them on and really emphasise the fetish rather than forget about it quickly.

I would be really pleased if latex outfits became FAR more regular on WiNVR, maybe one scene a month doesn't seem unfeasible. But atm there is an average of 1 scene per year or less which is such a huge missed opportunity.

P.S. Please can the "latex" tag be added to the search feature on the website in the future, because even though there have only been a few latex themed files released I would love to be able to find them and make sure I haven't missed any.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my feedback and consider it.
 #34062  by freddomj
 Sat May 07, 2022 6:28 pm
I'd be happy to list off models who have their own latex if that is a problem...
 #34066  by deathr0w
 Sun May 08, 2022 1:46 pm
freddomj wrote:I'd be happy to list off models who have their own latex if that is a problem...

Thanks for the details - Yes, please do. I know Natalia has Latex and a few other girls, but if you see any that we're shooting that you think might have latex please let us know.

We'll address the tag for Latex too.
 #34074  by freddomj
 Tue May 10, 2022 2:32 am
deathr0w wrote:
freddomj wrote:I'd be happy to list off models who have their own latex if that is a problem...

Thanks for the details - Yes, please do. I know Natalia has Latex and a few other girls, but if you see any that we're shooting that you think might have latex please let us know.

Thank you for that and yes of course I'll give some suggestions for actresses who I know you've filmed with before who have latex of their own.

These three who are by far my favourite in latex. They are always so into the fetish and look stunning in shiny latex:
UKCuteGirlLucy
Frankie Babe
Ariel Andersson (she has a latex catsuit which would make a great "caught in the act burglar scene")

Some others that spring to mind:
Honour May
Natalie Forrest
Zara DuRose
Kylie Nymphette

Hope that helped! If I can be of any more assistance, or if you're interested in scene ideas please let me know! (For instance, please keep the latex outfits on at the end of the JOI! It kind of spoils the latex scene if the girl is basically naked by the end of it just like any other JOI).
 #34131  by freddomj
 Tue May 24, 2022 9:56 am
deathr0w wrote:

Hey deathr0w. I appreciate it's only been 2 weeks but have you made any progress reaching out to the latex models I suggested in an effort to book them for some filming?

Thanks again!
 #34134  by deathr0w
 Tue May 24, 2022 4:35 pm
freddomj wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Hey deathr0w. I appreciate it's only been 2 weeks but have you made any progress reaching out to the latex models I suggested in an effort to book them for some filming?

Thanks again!

Yes we've made some progress -I've got Honour May in the Diary, Zara is coming back in Aug (Exact Dates TBC) - Kylie Nymphet (I heard she's quit doing shoots) - I'll keep working on booking the other models.
 #34142  by freddomj
 Tue May 24, 2022 8:26 pm
deathr0w wrote:
freddomj wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Thanks again!

Yes we've made some progress -I've got Honour May in the Diary, Zara is coming back in Aug (Exact Dates TBC) - Kylie Nymphet (I heard she's quit doing shoots) - I'll keep working on booking the other models.

That is great news you have booked Honour May.

If you're open to suggestions I would love to share a scene idea I have for Honour May, a Latex Sex Education JOI (in virtual reality of course).
The scene starts and Honour is a sex education teacher wearing glasses, a white blowse and long skirt. She looks just like a regular teacher (for now) but she has kept you behind after class to give you some personal tuition. She hands you a latex condom and instructs you to put it on in front of her to make sure you're doing it right.
She notices you are getting hard already in the condom and then starts to tease at the buttons on her blowse. Then the big reveal happens as she undresses to reveal she has been wearing this latex catsuit the whole time underneath her clothes - https://www.latex-post.com/galleries/ph ... suit/3.jpg
Honour May then takes on a more dominatrix style persona, forcing you to edge your cock right to the edge of cumming, giving you numerous countdowns. If you cum too early you'll have to ruin it and she'll fail you at the class. Until finally you're given a countdown to cum in the condom.
(Bonus idea: Maybe at the end she says something along the lines of "Ohh no, you can't throw it in the trash, the principle will for sure find out! You'll have to drink up your spunk". She then instructs you to eat your cum from the condom).
 #34154  by freddomj
 Fri May 27, 2022 7:42 pm
deathr0w wrote:
freddomj wrote:
deathr0w wrote:Yes we've made some progress -I've got Honour May in the Diary, Zara is coming back in Aug (Exact Dates TBC) - Kylie Nymphet (I heard she's quit doing shoots) - I'll keep working on booking the other models.

Hey again. I hope my scene idea interested you somewhat.

I reached out to UKCuteGirl and unfortunately she says she is only shooting for her onlyfans at the moment. Fingers crossed Frankie Babe and Ariel Andersson are free and up for filming some sexy latex VR shoots.
 #34200  by freddomj
 Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:20 pm
Hey!

Any update on managing to aquire some latex outfits and book in models for latex scenes?