Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Latex request

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34559  by freddomj
 Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:02 pm
Any latex updates scheduled for the coming weeks yet for WiNVR or still quite a while off?
 #34571  by freddomj
 Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:12 pm
deathr0w wrote:
freddomj wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We'll go through the recently shot scenes tomorrow and let you know! :D

I assume there's nothing latex related in the VR recently filmed then? Not a problem if so, I would just like to know if something is in the works still. Maybe with Zara Durose in August.

We've asked Zara to bring Latex with her to the shoot! We've not shot a lot of WINVR with models who have Latex since the request. Hopefully Zara can bring some, she's the right kind of model for this! :D

I am hoping the lack of any news or a reply recently isn't indicative that any latex plans have stalled. Would love to get an update on any latex related news coming to WankitNowVR. Wishing everyone the very best
 #34714  by freddomj
 Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:41 pm
Hey,

Have any latex VR scenes been filmed? Its coming up to a year now since I first asked for more latex and still not a single latex video. I guess I got my hopes up way too much, I thought you had listened and would try to film more but I guess not.

I won't be resubbing to WiNVR tbh because none of the other JOI's interest me that aren't latex I'm afraid.

Sorry for the rant but I hoped to see at least 1 latex scene by now.
 #34719  by Steph
 Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:57 am
freddomj wrote:Hey,

Have any latex VR scenes been filmed? Its coming up to a year now since I first asked for more latex and still not a single latex video. I guess I got my hopes up way too much, I thought you had listened and would try to film more but I guess not.

I won't be resubbing to WiNVR tbh because none of the other JOI's interest me that aren't latex I'm afraid.

Sorry for the rant but I hoped to see at least 1 latex scene by now.

Latex content has been shot it just takes a little time to filter onto the site
 #34728  by freddomj
 Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:20 pm
Nice to hear that latex has been shot. Thanks for the reply.

I hope it won't be too many more months before it can be seen.
 #34804  by freddomj
 Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:23 pm
Any update on any upcoming latex scenes?

I see that some Zara DuRose WiNVR videos are starting to be released. Any idea when the first latex outfit might be shown?

Did any behind-the-scenes pictures get taken during filming? I'm chomping at the bit to finally see some latex in VR.
 #34805  by deathr0w
 Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:44 pm
freddomj wrote:Any update on any upcoming latex scenes?

I see that some Zara DuRose WiNVR videos are starting to be released. Any idea when the first latex outfit might be shown?

Did any behind-the-scenes pictures get taken during filming? I'm chomping at the bit to finally see some latex in VR.

I'll find out :D
 #34807  by freddomj
 Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:29 pm
deathr0w wrote:
freddomj wrote:Any update on any upcoming latex scenes?

I'll find out :D

That sounds great. Looking forward to some news this week hopefully!
 #34843  by deathr0w
 Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:01 pm
freddomj wrote:Any latex updates from the team?

I'll chase up the latex scenes and see if we can get more models to do them. There's not many girls who seem to have the Latex outfits and they are quite bespoke to their particular size so it's difficult in some cases to do latex. Only Natalia Forrest and Zara Du Rose spring to my mind when I think of models who own latex.